xr6tee9 Member 82 Member For: 12y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 01/02/14 02:36 PM Posted 01/02/14 02:36 PM everytime I log in it lets me but then I open a subject or forum , go to post and get booted.. then it comes up with a seperate window to log in instead of login page..after 3 attempts getting booted im usually right... frustrating to say the least.. after writing up a post only to have to write it again and again
xr6tee9 Member 82 Member For: 12y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 07/02/14 09:25 AM Author Posted 07/02/14 09:25 AM what...! no replies or help..!! this is bullsh*t.. without fail booted as soon as I look at a forum, then again when I post.....??
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/02/14 09:48 AM Posted 07/02/14 09:48 AM I want my farkin money farkin 1
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/02/14 09:41 PM Posted 07/02/14 09:41 PM All looks good on our end, ive already deleted several topics that you have posted multiple times.......hope this bullsh*t response is to your satisfaction 2
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/02/14 03:48 AM Posted 08/02/14 03:48 AM Are you using an iPhone? I've noticed when you close the app it automatically logs you out.
tobylee Member 120 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Posted 08/02/14 03:56 AM Posted 08/02/14 03:56 AM Are you using an iPhone? I've noticed when you close the app it automatically logs you out.<br />I use an iPhone with the motorculture app. No dramas ever. If you're using the same, maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
xr6tee9 Member 82 Member For: 12y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 09/02/14 08:35 AM Author Posted 09/02/14 08:35 AM Are you using an iPhone? I've noticed when you close the app it automatically logs you out.NO, USING HOME PC AND ie FOR BROWSER
xr6tee9 Member 82 Member For: 12y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 19/03/14 06:10 AM Author Posted 19/03/14 06:10 AM without fail.. log in.. go to search a catergory and booted "oops, sorry an error occured.. or.. the server is busy and could not complete your request, please try again in a few moments.. log in again and all is good unless server is still busy..its this site not my browser.. no problems with any other sites except this one....!!
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 20/03/14 12:48 AM Posted 20/03/14 12:48 AM I'll be FARKED!!! So I am not the only one getting this BS!!!!I have a Samsung Note 10.1" tablet and I get this Bs as well.It happens mostly at night at about 8:30pm onwards.I am assuming that it has something to do with the backups.Also the fact that I am in WA and the time difference means that it could be the backups bringing down the database?
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 20/03/14 02:50 AM Posted 20/03/14 02:50 AM (edited) Think I read one of Dags' posts that said backup is around midnight AEST. Could be this? Edited 20/03/14 02:51 AM by _Velocity_
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now