Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR Perth
Posted

You can wait for confirmation....but 99% PW turbo side will work with PW piping.

Its the Plaz one I tried getting an answer to.

According to 2 guys I spoke to on here they said the Plaz turbo side intake pipe JUST clears the PW stage 1/2 hot side piping. One guy said like 5mm clearance?

My plan was to get Kev to confirm (once I had the cash and was ready to order)....

I already have the Plaz turbo side....hence trying to decide which cooler/piping I can use with it

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

PW stage 2 will work better than the stage 1 and I have dyno sheets showing the Plaz 800hp cooler Vs PW stage 1 IAT's with almost identical results on a FG

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Where's the plaz 1000hp sit then? Better than PW stage 2? I'm buying a cooler in the next couple of weeks..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR Perth
Posted

^^^lol Lennox.....who's gunna be your tuner? Rob or Simon? What have they said?

If Plaz Stage 2 is identical to PW stage 1....then hopefully by that logic Plaz Stage 3 (1000hp) will hopefully be as good as PW stage 2?

But lets hope Mick has had experience with the later two and can give an opinion ;)

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

don't think I've done 1000hp one on a FG, but I only try to compare the coolers when the same boost has been used

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Probably XFT ptr. I don't "have a tuner" yet cos I don't wanna waste their time before I'm booking it in.. They would get so many young dickheads ringing em up asking questions all day pipe dreaming...

I just like the idea of the nice light tube and fin.. XFT and monsta torque would both suggest pw I'm sure - neither stock plazmaman anyway

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

If you want to use the major portion of the coolers surface area I would recommend nizpro

  • Like 1
  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

plaz vs process west.

need to make a nizpro page arronm.

I would recommend a cooler from jon Bailey (1800hp) ;)

  • Like 1
  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Didn't see. Process west then

  • Like 1
  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

Tim, get stigmata's cooler man....... :P

Check Bizkets build page for more info. ;)

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...