JK 47 Legacy Donating Member 161 Member For: 18y 11m 30d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 16/01/14 12:22 PM Posted 16/01/14 12:22 PM MY car is going in for some minor mods and boost increase,im going to fit new coils and plugs before,,what does everyone close the plugs up to from standard. Thanks ....J K.
AdamIan69 Legacy Donating Member 401 Member For: 13y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: WA Posted 16/01/14 12:44 PM Posted 16/01/14 12:44 PM (edited) .7 to seems to be pretty common. Edited 16/01/14 12:46 PM by AdamIan69 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/01/14 12:17 AM Posted 17/01/14 12:17 AM Personally I would start @ .85 and only drop down to .7 if you need to. 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/01/14 12:56 AM Posted 17/01/14 12:56 AM Agreed the smaller the gap the crapper the idle tends to get
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 17/01/14 04:57 AM Posted 17/01/14 04:57 AM What plugs come pre gapped? Any others than the WRX iridiums?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 17/01/14 05:31 AM Posted 17/01/14 05:31 AM (edited) Yeah some NGKs, let me see if I can find the part number, I am running them.Wait I meant motorcraft. Pretty sure it's these I have but will have to check when I get home. Pre gapped 0.7mmSK20R7 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-FORD-BA-BF-FALCON-SPARK-PLUG-SET-SK20R7-TO-SUIT-EGAS-LPG-ANTI-BACKFIRE-/290628022377 Edited 17/01/14 05:42 AM by -SteveR-
Robos F6 Legacy Donating Member 407 Member For: 17y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 17/01/14 03:07 PM Posted 17/01/14 03:07 PM I use these ones, there the same as the WRX oneshttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/6-NGK-IRIDIUM-SPARK-PLUGS-BA-BF-FG-XR6T-TURBO-FPV-F6-TYPHOON-/251422706836?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a89f60c94
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now