ba 2 envy Member 54 Member For: 15y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: penrith Posted 24/07/11 02:27 AM Posted 24/07/11 02:27 AM get my new number plates in 3 weeks I cant wait so I am up for a cruise in 3 weeks if any ones up for one
dule Legacy Donating Member 1,180 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/08/11 03:42 AM Posted 12/08/11 03:42 AM If anyone has a recommendation on improving the speed limit or signs on a particular strech of road you can now report it to the RTA. I'm sure sweet f*ck all will be done about it but at least you can try if there is a road you believe needs a speed limit change. Like the stupid 50km/h strech of princess highway south of Sydney.https://www.saferroadsnsw.com.au/
ba 2 envy Member 54 Member For: 15y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: penrith Posted 19/08/11 11:25 PM Posted 19/08/11 11:25 PM hi every one was thinking who is up for a once a month meet up just to catch up have a chat and meet some of the new ppl from hear ? 1
XRGASM Member 206 Member For: 15y 7m 15d Gender: Male Posted 26/08/11 01:28 AM Posted 26/08/11 01:28 AM Ladies and gents, As some of you may or may not be aware, I organize all the cruises for an organization called Sydney car scene. Anyway, we are conducting a cruise this Sunday 28th from casula to kiama. So far we have 658 cars attending and it would be great to see some of you boys representing the turbos. We are meeting at crossroads bunnings at 900am for a 930 leave. hope to see you there.P.s. If you come and are looking for me I am driving a black fg n/a xr6 with Vic plates as a p plater decided to do a lovely illegal u-turn right infront of me, so my car is getting fixed and I got a hire car ATM.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 26/08/11 02:43 AM Posted 26/08/11 02:43 AM I should still be there Ben - you aren't having much luck with that car of yours are you?
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/08/11 07:01 AM Posted 27/08/11 07:01 AM I'm there for sure, will be good to catch up Pat. Do we know how many T's will Ve representing?
xrt123 Member 39 Member For: 19y 11m 26d Posted 07/09/11 02:13 PM Posted 07/09/11 02:13 PM (edited) been out to a few of these events was pretty good the last one I have seen a couple of guys from this forum out there any one eles going out ? Edited 07/09/11 02:14 PM by xrt123
louiseanddanny 10.5 @ 132MPH Legacy Donating Member 477 Member For: 18y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: FALCON COUNTRY Posted 04/10/11 10:47 AM Posted 04/10/11 10:47 AM Anyone heading out to WSID :senile: wednesday night 5th October ? Im going to try and crack an 11! Hope the weather is all good
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 04/10/11 04:26 PM Posted 04/10/11 04:26 PM There's no OT going at work tonight, so I might make an appearance at the drags, only as a spectator but, havent been there for yonks!
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/12/11 11:35 PM Posted 24/12/11 11:35 PM Merry Christmas fellas
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now