Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

E85 mate with the pump maxed out

351 on 98 as it was pinging any higher

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Only a tiny dw300 she's maxxed out

I'm going to the kpm 1000hp dual in tank pump so I won't have to touch my fuel system for ages

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

No surge I really don't like em

Hence going the massive in tank unit

  • Like 2
  • RNS10S
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

We made 375 out of the standard BA/F turbo with no surge tank on 98 but had to keep it above 1/4 tank.

Surge or big intank is a must for E85

  • Menace
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Great result. What power did u end up with?

Only have a run in tune atm. Tested it on the dyno though and it's happy to climb up to 10-15lb for a tick.

I'll post results once it's all done.

  • Like 1
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

What are you hoping for kroozin?

  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

500+ I'd say.

  • Menace
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Joes confident the setup should see over 500 on e85 but I think he might have forgotten which cooler I'm running.

1000hp plaz hmmm

Opt 3 clutch is going to be the limiting factor unfortunately it managed to hold 400 b4.

Should see some good numbers on the dyno but I'll have to turn it down again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...