Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Spooling Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blue Mountains, NSW
Posted

Go for a drive mate, burning rubber calms me down.

I'd still be all for playing with you Az but haven't even plugged my computer back in after holidays! :(

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted (edited)

I think I might need to do that, my headphones aint workin like they use to.. lol

Yeah you're too busy workin hard for the money these days. I miss our snipey snipes and claming king of the buildings in Seige

Edited by turboboink
  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

Turboboink, what is your nickname in bf4. I had a request yesterday, but had no idea who it was.

I am assuming it was you, now that I read your post.

I have learnt from steam and only add people I know or have spoken to in TS.

Last night was so frustrating that I gave up in the end and left. I hate giving out free kills like this,

I think I am going to jump on their forums and start a thread about hit registration and see what happens.

How could they get this soooooooo wrong?

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

Azmahoony bud, aka the BIG sh*tbucket lol. Yeah I added you straight after the game.

If you go on the battlelog pc forums you'll see that 90% of the topics are about the same thing, I watch alot of levelcap/xfactor/jackfrags on youtube and they make videos on it showing the current flaws and state of the game. You can hear the disappointment in their voice being fed up, most of em are moving to Titanfall

  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

So tell me something? how many hours a day do you spend in front of the pc?

Do you even work for a living?

Level 111? and last night you got 82 kills to something like 24 deaths. smells like a rat to me.

Just ask Jman, at the end of the game I was bitching about that lol.

Medic train I have been told? wtf??? I cant wait to catch up with you at the Performance coarse to find out all your SECRETS!!!

I want them ALL!!!!!

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

I've only just started playing again this week, once I got level 110 I stopped for a while to replay the Mass Effect series (Best games ever)

Prolly around 4 hours a day max with breaks and stuff, its cause if I dont have a nap what else am I supposed to do during the days when everyones at work lol

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

I'm just gonna leave this here..

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/450956242663908672/370931938/

Naval strike is out, tryin to get a kill with the old pirate cannons hahaha so good.

New cap is 120, currently 116ish. Its almost 600,000 xp per level its f*cked, really shows the no lifers out there :) *cough*

The latest patch has fixed alot of the hit reg/ticket rate/netcode its actually fun now imo, the new maps are a little rubber bandy but honestly nothing like launch.

Carrier assualt mode is awesome.

Someone play with me lol

  • Spooling Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blue Mountains, NSW
Posted

I might jump on with you if I decide I need sick leave thurs and fri (srs pretty f*cked up lol - haven't taken a sick leave day in the whole 4 years)

  • Like 1
  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

After seeing your other post I'd be taking a few personal days if I was you

  • The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia
Posted

So tell me something? how many hours a day do you spend in front of the pc?

Do you even work for a living?

Level 111? and last night you got 82 kills to something like 24 deaths. smells like a rat to me.

Just ask Jman, at the end of the game I was bitching about that lol.

Medic train I have been told? wtf??? I cant wait to catch up with you at the Performance coarse to find out all your SECRETS!!!

I want them ALL!!!!!

lol. That's why I got banned from my own TOG server no less

I like playing with people like Az but my god he would drive me nuts if I was playing against him lol.

I have just changed from a surround 60hz 5760x1080p screens to a single 144hz Benq must say it's really helping out. Actually being able to see 100+fps is quite nice

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...