AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 06/04/14 07:53 PM Posted 06/04/14 07:53 PM Oh man how much better is a higher hertz monitor hey, games soo much friggin smoother - every now and then my game auto switches back to 59.94 hertz and it frustrates the hell outta me. 119hz I play on and at first it felt the gamr plays in fast forward but you get use to it quick - with the extra frames the 1 hit death sh*t happens alot less.Got a heap of footage to edit, in 1 game Masda and myself were MLG recon pros and had the entire server whinging in frustration was fantastic!Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 07/04/14 01:49 AM Posted 07/04/14 01:49 AM I have been suffering severly of lag lately and last night was no exception, even on the tog server.One round I have like 9 kills to 18 deaths. The next round I was on top of the hill within 2 minutes. I had 10 kills to 2 deaths.At the end of the round I was at 24 kills to 10 deaths and there was no lag issues at all.I just can not understand it. it is mind boggling how F$$ked up their code is right now.This last release of the DLC had some code update in it, that was meant to fix all this. in a sense it has, but has brought up other issues.It just SH#ts me to no end.The other issue I may have is my video card settings. I have been using the AMD game centre program to "EFFICIENTLY" optimize my game settings.Well NO MORE. if you have an AMD card and use the AMD Game Centre program, don't.All it does is to try and set all your settings at max at the cost of Frame rate.I removed it last night and then manually changed my settings and it was a lot smoother. My FPS went from 30-35 up to 55-60 FPS.Have a watch of this video to remove the motion blur.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU1q2wEcDiAThose are some of my secrets. What video cards do you guys have?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 07/04/14 02:02 AM Posted 07/04/14 02:02 AM Yeah I use xfactors settings exactly to the T and get 100-120 locked unless its dawnbreaker (friggen gooner of a level for frames) or seige after the building has collapsed where it chugs at around 80ishAll the new maps Im experiencing banding issues and general playability issues but it's explained on the battlelog front page.. hopefully it is fixed soon :/I have a GTX titan non overclocked as I dunno how to do that sh*t. AMD is having real issues with bf4 atm Tug_Mckenzie has 2 6990s in crossfire and can only use 1 cause game keeps freezing if he uses em both and gets less fps lol
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 07/04/14 02:05 AM Posted 07/04/14 02:05 AM Majority of the release maps I'm having an awesome time on they feel properly optimized now only took em 7 months.
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 07/04/14 03:14 AM Posted 07/04/14 03:14 AM (edited) I use a 6GB AMD 7990 dual gpu card with a 4770k and have no issues.Run max settings @ 1080p and see 120-200fps usually.For those ~5 rounds I get to play every 6 months or so Edited 07/04/14 03:15 AM by TomT 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 07/04/14 03:33 AM Posted 07/04/14 03:33 AM I honestly dunno how you get so many fps pal, but I suppose I have mine locked to 120 so I dunno if it gets higher but you prolly have your pc better optimsed - I need to clear my ssd aswell cause its almost full!
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 07/04/14 03:39 AM Posted 07/04/14 03:39 AM I just set everything to max haha. I don't even have a ssd. Was a fresh W8.1 install though.
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 07/04/14 03:40 AM Posted 07/04/14 03:40 AM I'm with the nvidia guys, I've got 2 4gb 680s and on surround it can struggle a bit. However on a single display they smash this game. Masda try turning AA down or off all together. Anti Aliasing is probably the biggest killer of frames with games. I'm amazed you can get any kills at all with 30 odd fps lol.
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 07/04/14 04:08 AM Posted 07/04/14 04:08 AM Get on it gentshttp://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/663198175799288348/
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 07/04/14 04:27 AM Posted 07/04/14 04:27 AM I'm with the nvidia guys, I've got 2 4gb 680s and on surround it can struggle a bit. However on a single display they smash this game. Masda try turning AA down or off all together. Anti Aliasing is probably the biggest killer of frames with games. I'm amazed you can get any kills at all with 30 odd fps lol. that's when you see me ranting and bitching like a little school girl that life aint fair.I got to upgrade my system soon.I still have the I7 920 cpu overclocked at 3ghz. I got 12GB and corsair memory and a recent upgraded XFX R9 280X black edition graphics card.Something aint playing nice and I bet it may be the cpu/motherboard.I did have dual AMD 5850's for a while and they played most games, until I got BF4. I got them at home still, but I might have to buy a board that supports 4 GPUs.Then I can have both the 5850's and the 280x.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now