Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/10/13 07:36 PM Posted 01/10/13 07:36 PM Yes.. Can still make money.. Just look at the graph for each stock.. Buy low. Sell high.. Simple
LAZY6 Member 620 Member For: 21y 10m 11d Gender: Male Posted 02/10/13 04:42 AM Posted 02/10/13 04:42 AM Stupid me took the cheaper option at Christmas & bought the 12gb PS3, after deleting all the data off last night I managed to get it working! So then that would mean I wouldn't be able to play any others. $399 later & a 500gb bundle I'll be right haha
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 27/10/13 03:54 AM Posted 27/10/13 03:54 AM How did you guys get to the top of the maze bank for the Dom Mission?
bandblightfoot Member 183 Member For: 13y 9m Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 27/10/13 03:59 AM Posted 27/10/13 03:59 AM Land a helicopter there or jump out of plane and parachute
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 27/10/13 05:59 AM Posted 27/10/13 05:59 AM Yeah, go steal a helicopter from a parachute symbol on the map haha
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 27/10/13 06:52 AM Posted 27/10/13 06:52 AM I just finished the big heist, 37mil each. Had all the players money in stocks so when I get on next ill check them. Only researched stocks today, so invested and did the bus assassination, held onto the stocks and saw 80% but forgot to sell and sold at 20.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 27/10/13 08:51 AM Posted 27/10/13 08:51 AM Tried the Helicopter method over near the race track but the stupid fcker wouldnt open the door...then the cops turned up and I got distracted for the next 4hours.... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now