Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 01/10/13 01:56 AM Posted 01/10/13 01:56 AM Yea you cant replay them to get the result.Also when investing once you see the 80% rise you sell up and then reinvest straight away in the company you took down. Then you will see a 300% rise once their stock recovers, note not all missions have rival companies but a few do. You just need to listen for the names of both from Lester.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/10/13 01:58 AM Posted 01/10/13 01:58 AM 80% rise? how long after the mission does that come up? Because I only usually see a 30% rise..
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 01/10/13 01:59 AM Posted 01/10/13 01:59 AM Nah it won't if you replay. Only the first one is mandatory in which it sorta tells you about the share market amd not investing in lifeinvader? Or Ifruit for a while.. can't remember which 1 it was.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/10/13 02:01 AM Posted 01/10/13 02:01 AM Damn I didn't invest in the first one.. But I have done the cigarette one.. Will leave the rest..
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 01/10/13 02:09 AM Posted 01/10/13 02:09 AM I play on for about 20-30mins and it gets to 80/81% and stops there.The recovery of the other company takes even longer than that.I actually didn't invest in the first 2 missions as I fudged that up but still made heaps.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/10/13 02:19 AM Posted 01/10/13 02:19 AM Awesome mate thansk.. I was selling straight away..
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 01/10/13 05:09 AM Posted 01/10/13 05:09 AM I didn't invest in sh*t. How do you do it
sct911 Member 848 Member For: 13y 11m 2d Gender: Male Posted 01/10/13 05:24 AM Posted 01/10/13 05:24 AM new cheats discovered:invincibility cheat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1RQzxw9N8Minfinite ammo and free weapons cheat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvJ_haYDh_w
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 01/10/13 05:27 AM Posted 01/10/13 05:27 AM Go to your phone, then internet. Money and Services. Then choose LCN or Bawsaq and invest. I've had no luck with shares besides Lester missions so have given up on the market till it works better. 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 01/10/13 03:08 PM Posted 01/10/13 03:08 PM Is it worth I vesting in anything after clocking it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now