Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

that's pretty farrked.Does not suprise me thou..Ford falcon going bye bye,s so they probably dont give a fark..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wanneroo
Posted

Finally came to an agreement with ford today the details of which are confidential so all I can say is I'm still not happy but I doubt I ever would have been.

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Confidential ? Seriously its ford not the FBI and were all waiting to see this out come, share it around mate

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wanneroo
Posted

Not sure how serious they are or if they even know about this thread but it's not new, it's not second hand and I'm not paying a cent

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 19d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Not sure how serious they are or if they even know about this thread but it's not new, it's not second hand and I'm not paying a cent

Reco or rebuild yours then......

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Well if its not new and its not second hand only leaves Recon.

  • Spooling Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blue Mountains, NSW
Posted

Must be a sonny leanord 727ci v8 they had lying around...

+1 for reco'd. Don't think ford would replace anything engine/gbox related new unless car was a brand spanking new. I know they replaced my milkshaked zf at 9000km with a reco.

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

not new, not second hand?

ecotec 4 cyl turbo?

ormaybetestingnewmustangengine

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...