Pics Of 275's All Round For Circuit

nelsonian101

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 11d

They'll all block the radiator just as much if not more though wouldn't they? Also by the looks of it the process west or pwr stepped intercoolers would have to be the lightest, especially compared to the bigger coolers?

Or do you have another one in mind?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

They'll all block the radiator just as much if not more though wouldn't they? Also by the looks of it the process west or pwr stepped intercoolers would have to be the lightest, especially compared to the bigger coolers?

Or do you have another one in mind?

Don't know a great deal about other intercoolers, but the top section of the stepped design does block a bit of air flow to the radiator for track work.

Been fine for me though.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

I almost won your old front shocks on ebay, but was concerned it would be too harsh for my daily. Keen to get to handle though

The previous front koni coilover set up was a bit harsher than my current bilstein set up even when the spring rate was much lower, but still fine for street.

I've had a lot of front spring shock combos (7 actually!) and the current one is perfect both for street and circuit.

It is a custom made Bilstein Coilover from Heasemans with a 1000lb main Eibach spring with a 2nd soft spring on top for small road bumps.

The Bilstein is heavily revalved internally to cope with the spring rate (done in house at Heasemans/Bilstein in Sydney). I cannot recommend this front enough!

Definitely not too harsh for the street. Big solid, front sway bar is also essential. Superpro bushes in there too and simply holes drilled (and bolt shift) in the upper control arm bracket for camber adjustment.

post-16087-0-69268900-1375053683_thumb.j