bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/06/13 07:40 AM Posted 26/06/13 07:40 AM (edited) Are u a tool. Seems so.. whos that directed at?if at dagsthis will not end well for you Edited 26/06/13 07:42 AM by Ford Freak
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 26/06/13 07:44 AM Posted 26/06/13 07:44 AM Dagabond doesn't prey on the newbs Trent.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/06/13 07:48 AM Posted 26/06/13 07:48 AM Dagabond doesn't prey on the newbs Trent.oh so newbs get away with stuffdam
BISHY1 New Member 11 Member For: 13y 8m 24d Posted 26/06/13 10:08 AM Author Posted 26/06/13 10:08 AM Helbz. I'm asking cause I clearly don't know and this is new to me. Not to be insulted.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 26/06/13 10:15 AM Posted 26/06/13 10:15 AM Oh dear! 1
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 26/06/13 10:29 AM Posted 26/06/13 10:29 AM Bag of cement Bishy if you want to survive around here. 1
helbz Member 176 Member For: 15y 5m 23d Posted 26/06/13 01:55 PM Posted 26/06/13 01:55 PM Helbz.I'm asking cause I clearly don't know and this is new to me. Not to be insulted.Most people start at 17 years old when they first purchase a car and work on it and learn the basics that is why I asked is this a gee up, and the laughter was directed at the Wicket Ewok gif. Relax dude
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 26/06/13 08:29 PM Posted 26/06/13 08:29 PM (edited) Ohhh I might service my car......Ohhh where do I start.....Ohhh will join forum and ask....Ohhhhh should have looked in glovebox for matinence books....Ohhhh there mean on here...I'm PAZZO/WOGPOT... Nice to meet you I used to be the mean person on the forum, just trying to get my mean mojo back... Edited 26/06/13 11:42 PM by Dagabond
fatz_f6_typhoon Member 395 Member For: 13y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: 2145 nsw Posted 26/06/13 09:23 PM Posted 26/06/13 09:23 PM Welcome to ford xr6 turbo .com bishy1 lol
xr6boosted Member 67 Member For: 14y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 27/06/13 03:19 AM Posted 27/06/13 03:19 AM Its worse over at rexnet.com.au trust me!
Recommended Posts