Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/06/13 03:04 AM Posted 25/06/13 03:04 AM No, that's my 12:00 apt. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/06/13 03:59 AM Posted 25/06/13 03:59 AM So 12:45 would be clean up time?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/06/13 04:05 AM Posted 25/06/13 04:05 AM Some more hints would be good...can't read your mind farkin
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 14/07/13 02:36 AM Posted 14/07/13 02:36 AM It's been a couple of weeks since anyone has posted in this thread so it's time to think of donating blood again ppl.Having had a couple of family members that have required blood transfusions in the past, the importance of donating blood as often as we can should be right up there with how to get the perfect 60' time.We are all 'car enthusiasts', how about we all get into the habit of being excited about giving blood as well.http://www.donateblood.com.au/ 2
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 14/07/13 03:49 AM Author Posted 14/07/13 03:49 AM Thanks Ben
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/07/13 06:18 AM Posted 14/07/13 06:18 AM Eating lunch and rubbing one out in the toilet?I just did the biggest bahahahahaha at this!still got the giggles..... 1
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 23/07/13 11:34 PM Posted 23/07/13 11:34 PM I'm O- so my donated blood can be donated to every other blood group (but I can only receive O- in return). Only around 5% of the population is O- so if you have that blood type they love getting you to donate.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 13/08/13 08:09 AM Author Posted 13/08/13 08:09 AM Blood donation was successful!! Feeling so good right now. Going to go do a plasma one in a month. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 13/08/13 08:11 AM Posted 13/08/13 08:11 AM more pics of people (forum members) giving blood 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 13/08/13 09:19 AM Posted 13/08/13 09:19 AM Good job Adie! I'm going in for plasma next week.. Though I said next week over a month ago..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now