_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/05/13 11:46 PM Posted 08/05/13 11:46 PM Tapatalk 1 still allows you to see who has liked posts. Not sure about the new one as I haven't bothered purchasing it yet.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 09/05/13 11:56 AM Posted 09/05/13 11:56 AM (edited) I'm on a PC!I get a notification that my post was "liked" but the little list (at bottom of each post) of who liked other people's posts is gone. Edited 09/05/13 11:56 AM by -SteveR- 2
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/05/13 10:46 AM Posted 12/05/13 10:46 AM Anyone having dramas with tapatalk again?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now