simmo Member 431 Member For: 23y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: byron bay more underarm hair per square km Posted 08/03/13 10:27 PM Posted 08/03/13 10:27 PM driving north on hiway last weekend ,pouring rain I was passing a b double up a hill doing 90kms he decided to change lanes as I was half way along side I naturally went right and hit the concrete divide.doesnt look that bad but I ended up killing 2 rims and tyres plus front damage.needless to say I needed new undies,but the old girl will live again with an added xr8bonnet
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/03/13 10:49 PM Posted 08/03/13 10:49 PM Lucky your still here to tel the story mate !!
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 08/03/13 10:53 PM Posted 08/03/13 10:53 PM This ^^Did the wank stop?
simmo Member 431 Member For: 23y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: byron bay more underarm hair per square km Posted 08/03/13 10:55 PM Author Posted 08/03/13 10:55 PM and for the record ,...not one person stopped inc the truckie!
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 09/03/13 04:44 AM Posted 09/03/13 04:44 AM lucky to walk away
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 09/03/13 06:10 AM Posted 09/03/13 06:10 AM Did u gwt the the trucks reg etc?
simmo Member 431 Member For: 23y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: byron bay more underarm hair per square km Posted 09/03/13 06:35 AM Author Posted 09/03/13 06:35 AM na I was too busy stunt driving to check lol
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 22d Gender: Male Posted 09/03/13 10:12 AM Posted 09/03/13 10:12 AM Fark man glad u made it through alive!! Scary sh*t. I spend a decent amount of time on the highway and having a truck or car move on me is always in my mind.
bionicxr6t05 Legacy Donating Member 2,216 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Posted 09/03/13 10:36 AM Posted 09/03/13 10:36 AM And truck drivers winge about other road users!! How does check ya mirrors sound!!! At least your ok mate
simmo Member 431 Member For: 23y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: byron bay more underarm hair per square km Posted 09/03/13 11:37 AM Author Posted 09/03/13 11:37 AM yeah its not as though the car doesnt stand out,I also had my lights on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now