will-82 Member 427 Member For: 21y 8m 13d Location: sydney Posted 11/07/13 10:05 AM Posted 11/07/13 10:05 AM I had a twin 2.5in xforce on my ba typhoon and it made 395rwkw on the standard turbo and no droning or anything negative like that
AdamIan69 Legacy Donating Member 401 Member For: 13y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: WA Posted 12/07/13 12:46 AM Posted 12/07/13 12:46 AM That's what I wanted to hear.
fgxr6t89 Member 16 Member For: 14y 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, South East. Posted 19/09/13 11:27 PM Author Posted 19/09/13 11:27 PM Just a follow up to this thread..I ended up going with a X-Force turbo back exhaust 4" dump - 3.5". Sounds great. Not as loud as I thought it would be.
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 20/09/13 12:18 AM Posted 20/09/13 12:18 AM Hey fgxr6t89, are you able to post any sound clips or videos?Did you get mild or stainless? Does teh 3.5" have dual or a single rear tip?I doubt a single 3.5" would be any louder then a twin 2.5". The 4" on the other hand would probably be a bit louder.Cheers
fgxr6t89 Member 16 Member For: 14y 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, South East. Posted 23/09/13 12:30 AM Author Posted 23/09/13 12:30 AM Hi XtRmn8,Stainless, dual tip.I will try an get a video up soon.Car passed a roadworthy (VIC) with the exhaust on.
10SECN Member 516 Member For: 13y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: west hoxton Posted 24/09/13 03:32 AM Posted 24/09/13 03:32 AM Just a follow up to this thread..I ended up going with a X-Force turbo back exhaust 4" dump - 3.5". Sounds great. Not as loud as I thought it would be. I just got this exhaust also... but mild steel.... fitting on the weekend !!!!!!!
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 24/09/13 08:23 AM Posted 24/09/13 08:23 AM I just got this exhaust also... but mild steel.... fitting on the weekend !!!!!!!Hey mate, any chance you can put up some pictures before getting it fitted?I cant find any pictures of the 3.5" sedan system anywhere.Cheers
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 24/09/13 09:29 AM Posted 24/09/13 09:29 AM I got XForce 3.5in stainless system put on last week and its pretty quiet at idle which I like as I don't want any extra attention.I ended up keeping the single tip that it comes with as Im not a big fan of twin tips.Below is how mine looks
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/09/13 09:48 AM Posted 24/09/13 09:48 AM (edited) Hey I got some of my x force 4inch dump,cat,3.5mm mild steel system for fg Edited 24/09/13 09:52 AM by JETURBO
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 24/09/13 10:52 AM Posted 24/09/13 10:52 AM Thanks for the pictures fellas.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now