Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Always a risk with 2nd hand gear

  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 21d
Posted

^^this.

I think most places are the same, anywhere between $800 and $1000 installed seems to be the norm

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I think Crow sell a Race Version aswell, not sure of the difference, they are probably a little bit heavier spring rate though...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

I think Crow sell a Race Version aswell, not sure of the difference, they are probably a little bit heavier spring rate though...

yeh they do one with a titanium retainer as well (kit)

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

I can get a second hand set barely used for $200

I got a set of used Nizpro springs for $50 after selling off other parts I bought with them...am getting brand new Crow installed instead. For the sake of like $300, why bother, when labour is the killer at 500 odd dollars. Only bought the used ones because they were dirt cheap, luckily XFT tested them before fitting and advised they were barely better than stock.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys (shouldn't that be elephants?).

  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Happy Valley,S.A.
Posted

Bruce Heinrich installed my Crows for $850 this week.

  • Like 3
  • 1 year later...
  • Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

Next on the list.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hills District, NSW
Posted

I saw tbre performance have pac springs on sale recently. Have heard good things about their cams as well

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: qld
Posted

Any one got the part number?. Links not working.

  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

yes I'm putting a set of crow 110lbs ones in mine next week!

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...