Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

these any good for under 400rwkw

http--,,--//Capturemmm_zps3f072c33.jpg

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Its what I run and alot of the 1000hp lads also run

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

what would it cost to install these babies.....

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

$440ish supply only

Each workshop labour charges are diff but allow 5-800 max for labour

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 23d
Posted

I paid 800 installed with retainers.

I also paid around the same as this also better to get mechanic to fit and supply as they can buy it cheaper so it ends up costing you less.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

I can get a second hand set barely used for $200

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...