Rda Rotors Are Garbage.

FPVF6355

• Member For: 13y 3m 1d

Put new RDA 325mm rotors on the front with new pads a while ago, they warped after 5000K's

Had them machined on the hubs to get them true, as soon as they bedded in, one hard stand on the pedal, and they're f'n warped again.

They're not cheaper when they are ruining every thing else attached like ball joints etc.

PUSS.

For sale "crap chinese cast iron rotors, good weights for drowning a cat or ex wife (easy to tie ropes to)"

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

I've had great service from my DBAs, have read threads where people rubbish both DBA and RDA against each other...but IMHO go the DBAs

655285.jpg

or

DBA_Street_Series_T2_Slotted_Brake_Rotor

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 12d

Are they RDA gold series slotted and dimpled? The gold series are made of different material to the other sh*t they make...I have the RDA golds and can't fault them... If you did some reading on here before purchase you may have found that info.

• Member For: 17y 10m 23d

DBA's are our first choice.

If you have stuffed wheel bearings or ball joints, you could be blaming the rotors when the problem has started elsewhere.

Pad choice can have a huge affect as well

• Member For: 12y 4m 6d

RDA's on the wife's territory with EBC pads - warped in under 20K and the missus does actually drive like Grandma Duck - they have been milled and are back on the car. The factory units went 60K before they did the same with only half the pad gone. Very disappointed actually and it will be back to DBA next time. I don't get why this happens on these cars.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 29d

I have the pov pack slotted rda front and back fitted myself and have absolutely smashed the sh*t out of them and they haven't warped.

I reckon there is something wrong with your car or they weren't fitted correctly.

I am going DBA next time though.

• Like 2