Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I have my own personal farm but my passion lies within my fish.

If I can work out how to post photos I will post photos of my 8'Lx4'Wx30"H fish tank.

Approx 2200 liters.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

This is Nessie

She's 2 years old and loves to play in water.

post-13883-1204291115_thumb.jpg

  • Drift Queen
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 11d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perth
Posted

hahaha a cat loving water?? wat the..very cool though...my aunties cat runs even wen u turn the bloody tap on

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

If I fill up the laundry sink with about an inch or two of water, she can play there for ages splashing it around and walking in it!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

NEED A NAME FOR MY FEMALE PUP!!! what are your opinions : Karma, Horizon or Attila? any oither suggestions?

post-13959-1204630917_thumb.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Sorry brandan I dont have a name for your dog but its bloody cute though...

I once heard a rule that you should always end the name of the dog on a high note e.g. e,y

Its so the pup get excited when you call for them & its easier for them to hear in long distances.

Regards

TUFXRT6 :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne Sth/East
Posted
NEED A NAME FOR MY FEMALE PUP!!! what are your opinions : Karma, Horizon or Attila? any oither suggestions?

Dude she is beautiful! Get plenty of puppy pics as they don't stay like that for long,plus you can always look back at them makes me smile every time I do! As for the name if I had to choose it would be Attila.

Cheers

Paul

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

The Dog Mans best friend.

Dont believe me try this experiment, put your dog and your missus in the boot of your XR for 1 hour.

When you open it which one is happy to see you......

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Dags,

If it fits im going to put that in my signature.

Regards

TUFXRT6 :gfight:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...