Show Us Your Pets

saleen

• 4 weeks later...
  • Large Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 22d

I just fed my snake, took a couple of vids... we think our cars are fast I still cant get over how quick he strikes.

Crappy quality off my phone camera.

_4ERO2Y06v0

bniBYTXncpQ&hl

This one is of my cat Ash (g/fs when it comes to feeding and cleaning up), hes a Russian blue/siamese... he fetches balls, fights with me, generally acts like a dog so hes pretty cool, whenever someone comes over he rolls around on their feet then latches onto their leg. He's just under 6kg, so hes a pretty big boy.

We went for a ride in the ute :P

Image008-5.jpg

Picture076.jpg

Felix

• 9 months later...
Guest RAMJET
  • Guests

well like the topic says, show everyone your dog... or pussy if your that way inclined.

ill start with missy dog.. turns 2 in feb, bull arab x dane x pony ..... but really not sure what she is. 47kg, over 5ft tall standing on her hind legs head to toe.. mods include desexing and vaccinations. best $180 I ever spent coz shes the greatest dog in the world.

n652702720_274859_8314.jpg

n652702720_817196_3005.jpg

n652702720_1810832_848.jpg

n652702720_1810834_2596.jpg

n652702720_1810862_809.jpg

n652702720_1810863_1932.jpg

n652702720_1810865_4236.jpg

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 15d

My GS, his name is Rex and last night I nearly lost him. He jumped out of my rodeo ute after he was tied down after playing at the park. I wasnt going that fast but he nearly choked to death and his front leg is a bit busted up. Took him to the vets who were fantastic and thankfully doesnt need manjor surgery. I am not ashamed to admit I made me cry at the thought of what could have been. During the 2 hours at the vet I saw several people come in with dogs / cats that probably arent here as I type. Heart breaking stuff indeed. The good news is that he should be ok.. Today you wouldnt think anything has happened to him lol.

He makes a bit of noise (If Feebs reads this, im sure she will agree) but he's pretty harmless lol.

8 Weeks old, the day I picked him up. Had a few more but I lost em all when my old PC died. One I found on a forum I post on!

rex1lm3.jpg

Some pics from my phone. Not great quality. What you see is a Halti. Its far from a muzzle etc

image001fn9.jpg

image020af9.jpg

Edited by Mat

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 24d

Well I have 2 Mutts, lucky me ;)

Siberian Husky's. Their names are Koda (Friend) and Nisha (Night).

Here's some pics of the terrible duo.

Koda as a pup

100_1627Large.jpg

Nisha as a pup

100_2369.jpg

The two of them growing up rather fast and up to no good. ;)

DSC00283.jpg

More recent shot of Koda and Nisha...

(@ the new place, lying on the decking I actually assisted in building with my uncle Brian).

DSC00120.jpg

Koda - More recent shot

DSC00124.jpg

Nisha - More recent shot

DSC00128.jpg

• It's All In Your Mind
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 30d

We were contemplating a Pug or a Staffy and ended up with this. Pugsley half Pug half Staffy, opening his Xmas pressies.

More stubborn than a HSV driver in an FPV argument, and about as many brains as a choclate fish swimming in hot water, he's mummys boy and spoiled rotten. He's a cool little dude and although he loves the car, he's never been in any of mine, things he owns the missus's Focus Zetec though.

• Member For: 15y 11m 5d

DUDE! I love them husky's... Here is my cat his 13 years old :thumbsup:

olum.jpg

DSCF0553.jpg

Image014.jpg

purr.jpg

His a NINJA that blends in smoothley... should see him in one of our sofa sets... you cannot tell if he is there from a distance...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 15d
The two of them growing up rather fast and up to no good. ;)

DSC00283.jpg

koda looks as though she (cant see signs of manhood??) could get up to some serious mischeif in that pic!