TheOne Member 80 Member For: 14y 9m 9d Gender: Male Posted 20/12/12 12:38 AM Posted 20/12/12 12:38 AM Good work m8, enjoy.
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 20/12/12 07:32 AM Posted 20/12/12 07:32 AM All these fly there, drive the car back plans remind me of Vevapower's adventure.
fordfan101 Member 9 Member For: 14y 8m 4d Posted 20/12/12 08:08 AM Posted 20/12/12 08:08 AM (edited) Why only ones with less than 20k on the clock? This one only has 25k on it at $28k: http://www.carsales....011,2011&items=[Make%3aFORD%2cModel%3aFALCON%2cBaseEnabledBadge%3aXR6%20TURBO]&sort=~PriceEdit: Woops, didn't see cepsdwr's post Edited 20/12/12 08:14 AM by fordfan101
pantha189 Member 13 Member For: 13y 9m 17d Gender: Male Posted 20/12/12 08:49 AM Posted 20/12/12 08:49 AM Wow thanks for all the replies guys! I have increased the budget to around 30k. There are a few advertised around the 33/34k mark which Il try to get down to the 30k mark. Il keep you guys updated
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 11d Gender: Male Posted 20/12/12 09:24 AM Posted 20/12/12 09:24 AM My bf was 2.5 years old with 26,000km when I flew to brisbane and paid $23k for it. I watched the price drop and drop since the seller had already bought another car.
pantha189 Member 13 Member For: 13y 9m 17d Gender: Male Posted 27/12/12 07:29 AM Posted 27/12/12 07:29 AM So guys the day has come, I purchased a 2011 XR6 FG Turbo at a price of $33000. It was a dealer demo and I am the first private owner. Comes with 6 months rego with 6000kms on the clock and has full leather interior. It is absolutely imaculate in and out. Also comes with 3 years factory warranty plus another 3 years extended warranty.Not the $30 000 car that I originally planned for, but I think I got a good deal. 2
LAZY6 Member 620 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Posted 27/12/12 08:27 AM Posted 27/12/12 08:27 AM Def hasn't been registered through the dealer?
pantha189 Member 13 Member For: 13y 9m 17d Gender: Male Posted 27/12/12 12:12 PM Posted 27/12/12 12:12 PM Def hasn't been registered through the dealer?Took a look at my extended 3 year warranty expiry date, it expires on the 31/1/18. Meaning my factory warranty ends 31/1/15 which is about 2 years and a month left of it
LAZY6 Member 620 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Posted 27/12/12 01:06 PM Posted 27/12/12 01:06 PM Oh yeah cool cool.The dealer I bought mine from failed to tell me the car was already registered til I got the paperwork, therefore 12 months wasted, I've only got the factory warranty til Oct 2014.What was the extended worth?
LOFTY1 Legacy Donating Member 16 Member For: 14y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Redlands QLD Posted 27/12/12 10:12 PM Posted 27/12/12 10:12 PM True I Lunched a 5 Speed In No Time Now Running 6 Speed ( Manual Of Corse ) & am Very Happy, Standard Type Clutch ( Even When New )Only Holds Around 300rwkw I Know Cause I'm There ( Spool Rebuild Coming Up ASAP ) If I Had My Time Again Would Have Bought BF MK2, In Long Run Would Have Been Cheaper ( Stronger Engine / 6 Speed ) Can Handle More Boost = More rwkw Ps Love Tail Happy Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way! :3gears: :3gears:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now