XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 22d Posted 08/11/12 06:13 AM Posted 08/11/12 06:13 AM Hey ratter,Have a supplier in Brisbane that has these in multiple sizing including 3 inch to suit Bels exhaust.Can PM you the contact details if you like?
possum Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 17y 4m 16d Gender: Male Posted 08/11/12 08:53 AM Posted 08/11/12 08:53 AM Hey PossumWhat about the exhaust flapper for the FG's, we are still waiting for one for Bels G6ETIm not sure where we are at with the exhaust valves, I dont believe we have had any in stock for quite some time, best to give Simon a call and speak to him in regards to them.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 08/11/12 10:14 PM Posted 08/11/12 10:14 PM Hey ratter,Have a supplier in Brisbane that has these in multiple sizing including 3 inch to suit Bels exhaust.Can PM you the contact details if you like?Thanks mate, may go that option but as we have already paid for one I would rather chase that option first
3sc0rt Member 50 Member For: 13y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 03/08/13 07:46 AM Author Posted 03/08/13 07:46 AM Just an update on this, Got it Dynoed and my intercooler F#%ked itself and was running extremely hot so I actually lost a sh*t load of power and wasted money on the tune, went all the way down to 260rwkw so I could drive safely untill I got a new cooler.So times past and I've got a bigger hyperflow cooler and am off to the dyno again in 2 weeks to regain some of this power. Update on 4" Nizpro exhaust too, since I had it I've had problems with it vibrating on the body while idling.. No biggy but can be annoying while at light etc. I've had it back into the shops to get them to try fix it, which they do temporarily but a week later its off and vibrating again (Which in the car is rather loud). I'll have to get new mounts made with rubbers to try and fix the problem once and for all.Other than that the exhaust is great, nice sound down low and explodes into a roar when you give it a squirt!CheersRhys.
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 14d Posted 03/08/13 10:49 AM Posted 03/08/13 10:49 AM Under normal driving conditions is it very loud inside the car ?
3sc0rt Member 50 Member For: 13y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 04/08/13 04:29 AM Author Posted 04/08/13 04:29 AM Nah mate, its actually quite good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now