FPVPSI Member 503 Member For: 23y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 01/11/12 06:25 AM Posted 01/11/12 06:25 AM GLOUVA You going calder tomorrow for a mid 9.
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 01/11/12 07:22 AM Posted 01/11/12 07:22 AM Hopefully without coming across as rude, People with turbo400's glides etc do you ever second geuss your decision of converting to a different gearbox/get the sh*ts when Christians and soon to be more ZF's achieve faster times than you?Not taken rude at all possum. Second guess, of course. sh*ts, no. There will always be some one faster, that's racing. But the more I hear of ZFs costing 3K plus to be strengthened when I know what is involved to "strengthen" them and then add to that the cost of repairing and even tuning them, I saw a TH400 as a cheaper and less breakable option.Reason I haven't raced my car is my belief is you only race race cars, not street cars. I'm also happy to vouch for a TH400 as a daily driver, which mine currently is. I respect it's not for everyone but if you want to run 9s its also not a stupid way to go.
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 01/11/12 07:25 AM Posted 01/11/12 07:25 AM I must admit I have never driven a car with a turbo 400 so I will reserve judgement until I do.Let me know if you ever come to SE QLD for holidays. Can take mine for a drive.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/11/12 08:55 AM Posted 01/11/12 08:55 AM I might be there in feb Karl so I might take you up on that to. 1
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Posted 01/11/12 09:26 AM Posted 01/11/12 09:26 AM Im in Surfers in Jan so me first...lol 1
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 01/11/12 09:33 AM Posted 01/11/12 09:33 AM I should be around as well, two th400 running amuck might be fun We'll have a monster converter, should make it fun EVERYWHERE lol 1
Glouva1 Legacy Donating Member 654 Member For: 15y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne Posted 01/11/12 12:03 PM Author Posted 01/11/12 12:03 PM GLOUVA You going calder tomorrow for a mid 9.G'day Mick. Yeah ill probably go down. If 9's were that easy bud everyone would be running them. 3
stevanford Member 268 Member For: 14y 7m 27d Posted 02/11/12 10:02 AM Posted 02/11/12 10:02 AM 9.99 @ 138 mph !!!1.50 60ftWell done !!! 1
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 02/11/12 10:03 AM Posted 02/11/12 10:03 AM Nice
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/11/12 10:06 AM Posted 02/11/12 10:06 AM Damn, I remember when I ran a 12...lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now