131FPV Member 87 Member For: 14y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/03/13 07:35 AM Author Posted 06/03/13 07:35 AM So it's been a long and stressful journey but she's alive and sounds oh so sweetBig things to comeThis is just the run in tune
131FPV Member 87 Member For: 14y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/03/13 10:38 AM Author Posted 20/03/13 10:38 AM Just when you think the end is near.So a couple of days ago I get a call from PLR and a long very fiery conversation I've been told his insurance company are not going to pay the claim. He is prepared to pay half of the work the RDP did in removing and refitting the engine twice. So now I'm stuck with no car and a large bill.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GET ANY WORK DONE BY PLR ENGINEERING AT BRENDALE
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/03/13 12:05 PM Posted 20/03/13 12:05 PM Oh dear mate I feel very sorry for u
EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 20/03/13 01:22 PM Posted 20/03/13 01:22 PM petrol & a lighter is the only solution when all else fails buds..(you know where the shop is)...
NISSAN_200 Member 6 Member For: 15y 5m 28d Posted 05/04/13 04:27 AM Posted 05/04/13 04:27 AM Wow never thought there was so much headache involved with building an engine. So many variables to consider.
sexyxe Member 2 Member For: 14y 6m 6d Posted 20/04/13 10:34 AM Posted 20/04/13 10:34 AM Damn man, I just read this thread.That is some seriously unfortunate events that have unfolded.I hope that you get all of it sorted out and aren't left out of pocket for what PLR have obviously stuffed up!
rip85 ripsey Member 19 Member For: 13y 6m 8d Posted 20/04/13 01:46 PM Posted 20/04/13 01:46 PM makes me worry as mines currently getting built just sound like there was a clear lack of attention to detail.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 31/05/20 10:14 AM Posted 31/05/20 10:14 AM Wow, just stumbled upon this. So much bad luck. Engine builder needs to go to specsavers. that's why you need to pick engine builders VERY carefully.
finnas Legacy Donating Member 105 Member For: 16y 8m 19d Posted 31/05/20 03:36 PM Posted 31/05/20 03:36 PM Holy sh*t, what a roller coaster. Hope this guy is ok. 😬 This is why I do as much as I can. Anything goes wrong nobody to blame but myself. Not always practical but good for metal health haha.
Justme Banned 127 Member For: 5y 3m 22d Posted 15/10/21 07:50 AM Posted 15/10/21 07:50 AM Do you have a metal brain???? Whats the point. I have 500rw and to tell you the truth. Nobody needs this much power. It was my dream too. But once you have it. You soon realize, you dont need it. In fact that much power is scary. On 18/02/2013 at 4:18 PM, johno said: No you wont. Bruce wont like that Jet Who cares what bruce or sam thinks. Who gives a....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now