unclewal Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 16y 16d Posted 14/08/12 11:54 AM Posted 14/08/12 11:54 AM budget? complimenting mods?
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 14/08/12 12:04 PM Posted 14/08/12 12:04 PM Planning on E85?If not, 60's
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 14/08/12 12:05 PM Posted 14/08/12 12:05 PM 968's would not give you 350 with good afr's, 60's will do the job but not the nicest injector 1
blackxr50 Member 65 Member For: 15y 10m 7d Posted 19/08/12 12:45 PM Author Posted 19/08/12 12:45 PM I'm planning to run 100% octane fuel is from united servo
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/08/12 03:26 PM Posted 19/08/12 03:26 PM I have ID725's and im happy with them so I can recommend those from experience but they can be pricey. But as stated above you get what you pay for.I can also from experience not recommend 'drilled' or 'high flowed' injectors, I had a bad experience with these so I will not buy them again.Also the Injector Dynamic brand injectors they are 3/4 length to suit the FG's. On another note, Pitlane are trialling a new injector so ive heard which may be even better than the ID's but Mick can elaborate on that.
blackxr50 Member 65 Member For: 15y 10m 7d Posted 20/08/12 07:46 AM Author Posted 20/08/12 07:46 AM I have ID725's and im happy with them so I can recommend those from experience but they can be pricey. But as stated above you get what you pay for.I can also from experience not recommend 'drilled' or 'high flowed' injectors, I had a bad experience with these so I will not buy them again.Also the Injector Dynamic brand injectors they are 3/4 length to suit the FG's.On another note, Pitlane are trialling a new injector so ive heard which may be even better than the ID's but Mick can elaborate on that.whats so bad about getting injectors re drilled or hiflowed?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 20/08/12 07:49 AM Posted 20/08/12 07:49 AM They end up all over the shop flow wise
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 8m 26d Posted 20/08/12 08:06 AM Posted 20/08/12 08:06 AM Tempted to not use the Nizpro ones that came with my stage 2 kit, don't see many people with great things to say about them, or drilled injectors in general.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 20/08/12 08:07 AM Posted 20/08/12 08:07 AM Get them flowed and have a look.
bionicxr6t05 Legacy Donating Member 2,216 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Posted 20/08/12 08:28 AM Posted 20/08/12 08:28 AM I had a set of drilled injectors (fg) flow tested... Came up pretty good within 5% but I still would never use drilled injectors
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now