Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 29/12/14 03:19 AM Posted 29/12/14 03:19 AM Ye just the 6,But I drop it at least twice a day ... Always had a case so no scratches but I drop it on floor board and tiles usually so I wouldnt wanna think what damage has been done lmao
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 29/12/14 07:09 AM Posted 29/12/14 07:09 AM Nah all good.. Just curious whether you considered the plus or not?I'm leaning towards the Note Edge at the moment.. Not sure about the iPhone 6+ or the samsung note 4..
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 29/12/14 07:31 AM Posted 29/12/14 07:31 AM I love the six, not sure about the plus But I love apple operating systems better so that's just up to preference
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 30/12/14 07:02 AM Posted 30/12/14 07:02 AM Taking the new Clubby to pick up the new puppy TOMORO So excited !!! http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/29/26e21862ef2a6ee01caa9a829c910 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 30/12/14 07:41 AM Posted 30/12/14 07:41 AM Seriously.. I can imagine Jet and Fluff are over the moon in their house at the moment.. 2 new cars.. New dog.. Kids just had christmas..So many new things.. 4
Skids4kids in the mid....not the bum like some Member 609 Member For: 13y 5m 8d Gender: Male Posted 30/12/14 08:24 AM Posted 30/12/14 08:24 AM (edited) I'm a simple man so the small things crack me up quite often Weather twas good today also here in good ol Adelaide. Edited 30/12/14 08:24 AM by Skids4kids
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/12/14 08:30 AM Posted 30/12/14 08:30 AM after 2pm
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 30/12/14 10:04 AM Posted 30/12/14 10:04 AM Seriously.. I can imagine Jet and Fluff are over the moon in their house at the moment.. 2 new cars.. New dog.. Kids just had christmas..So many new things..Yeah Panda We've both been working so much and so hard lately it's nice to be able to enjoy the things you work for Plus after just losing my dog of ten years and parents and going through some tough times it will be great to start the New Years on a fresh. 4
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 30/12/14 09:17 PM Posted 30/12/14 09:17 PM Celebrating my little fellas second birthday today..Someone bought him a jeep.. 3
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/12/14 11:17 PM Author Posted 30/12/14 11:17 PM Needs moar blue flame and national titles
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now