MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 02/08/15 12:50 AM Posted 02/08/15 12:50 AM Business class to indo, I'm never farken going economy again. Free beers at the business lounge, half an hour through customs and sign in, so so good 1
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 02/08/15 01:12 AM Posted 02/08/15 01:12 AM beware of poleaxation at the other end when heat and humidity kick in
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 02/08/15 02:04 AM Posted 02/08/15 02:04 AM I'm lucky man, it's easily 20 degrees here in Sydney, so I'm in a shirt and shorts. Shouldn't be too much of a shock, it's only high 20s to very low 30s over there at the moment
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 02/08/15 02:12 AM Posted 02/08/15 02:12 AM seen some uglies over the years , flying parties on the top deck.Put Boonie to shame though no wheel chairs required. Enjoy.anyhoo.Where in Indo you going ?
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/08/15 02:52 AM Posted 02/08/15 02:52 AM Straight to Kerobokan.....
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 02/08/15 07:12 AM Posted 02/08/15 07:12 AM No more wheel bearing noise MMFGT.........Dani giving me a hard time -- and not offering to cook for me.......not so much
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 15d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/08/15 08:31 AM Posted 02/08/15 08:31 AM U could hVe rocked up after your sleep in til 10 and have bacon and eggs After still being in a food coma from last night and sleeping on fresh 1000tc sheets like a baby. And he whinges about one lousy trip to ikea In which I am so efficient I skip most of it and grab what I need and leave within 20 mins.... Cram it up your cram hole lefluer
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 02/08/15 09:23 AM Posted 02/08/15 09:23 AM 9:30 thank you very much.....
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 02/08/15 11:42 AM Posted 02/08/15 11:42 AM Straight to Kerobokan.....When I'm on the piss don't put it past me hahaha. Nah legian, do a lot of stuff up seminyak/ubud way, I tend to stay away from kuta, the real, traditional Bali is so much better
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 02/08/15 10:23 PM Posted 02/08/15 10:23 PM Finding anything ATM to feel good would be nice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now