Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 29/04/09 10:09 AM Posted 29/04/09 10:09 AM Are they blue/white lit like the ozegauge versions?
Power Jet Member 151 Member For: 18y 4m 28d Gender: Male Posted 29/04/09 11:07 AM Author Posted 29/04/09 11:07 AM he sells on ebay he sells the racetech ones at the moment but has the autogauge ones but not listed so ud have to email him, I payed 60ea for mine got them today and am very impressed I think that ozegauge mob is asking a bit much, I once did a group buy from the autogauge factory in taiwan and I know there very cheap but there is a $4000 minimum orderSilly question but do you have his email?
jasol Member 571 Member For: 17y 8m 12d Location: adelaide Posted 29/04/09 09:08 PM Posted 29/04/09 09:08 PM (edited) no I jujst emailed him thru emay just type in saleshonadam mine are white/amberthis may sound silly but when fitting the oil pressure sender will the oil have to be drained before the original xr6 oil pressure sender is removed? Edited 29/04/09 09:10 PM by jasol
Power Jet Member 151 Member For: 18y 4m 28d Gender: Male Posted 30/04/09 01:11 PM Author Posted 30/04/09 01:11 PM had a look on ebay guys,but is there anyone in Melb that can help me out with Autogauge gauges? $15 postage per item from sydney. That makes it expensive?
jasol Member 571 Member For: 17y 8m 12d Location: adelaide Posted 30/04/09 11:46 PM Posted 30/04/09 11:46 PM if postage is an issue just get some gauges from your nearest autobarn etc easy
Power Jet Member 151 Member For: 18y 4m 28d Gender: Male Posted 01/05/09 11:48 AM Author Posted 01/05/09 11:48 AM yeah fair call but autobarn loving charging the money. true?
Power Jet Member 151 Member For: 18y 4m 28d Gender: Male Posted 02/05/09 12:43 PM Author Posted 02/05/09 12:43 PM anyone know in melb where I could pick them up from?
BarKer Member 174 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 21/10/09 10:14 AM Posted 21/10/09 10:14 AM I take it no one has made up some sort of gauge pod to suit the FGs yet ? Shouldn't be too hard as there is ample room where the BF's had their FPV gauges. Or is it a case of buy one and start thinking ?Cheers,
PHANTMXR6 It's not a MKI! Member 1,742 Member For: 18y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: Earth Posted 21/10/09 12:14 PM Posted 21/10/09 12:14 PM Been there. Done that. Not many people liked what I created but each to their own I guess.I've moved on from the first creation and I'm looking into an A pillar tripod arrangement as some have done with their B series cars.But no, no company has mass produced an off the shelf item to suit the FG yet.
PSI40T Member 448 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Posted 21/10/09 11:12 PM Posted 21/10/09 11:12 PM would be very interested if u develope something for the a-pillar!! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now