allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 04/08/12 02:06 AM Author Posted 04/08/12 02:06 AM What car is that? Link?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 04/08/12 02:13 AM Posted 04/08/12 02:13 AM http://youtu.be/2UxEJpQEANUhttp://youtu.be/iFJYsn6WE-Y
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Posted 04/08/12 03:00 AM Posted 04/08/12 03:00 AM Xr6_ute is running an atomic built motor , I would say e85 might save it a bit but the rods really are a major weaknessWasn't sure, thanks spinr
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/08/12 08:23 AM Posted 04/08/12 08:23 AM answering the original q its been done enough times to know it can be done far from impossiable especially with the e85 being more avaliable to the average joe 1
RSWEPN Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 187 Member For: 19y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 04/08/12 09:13 AM Posted 04/08/12 09:13 AM I wouldnt bother trying it. Rod lets go and puts oil under your rears....not worth it IMO.
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 04/08/12 09:17 AM Posted 04/08/12 09:17 AM I just went 11.2 on the std motor (100oct) and got it built so I didn't have to worry about it going bang, as this is my only car and I use it for work. If it was a garage car I would of definitely tried for more boost and timing.I would highly recommend E85 if your going down this path, a high octane fuel will go a long way to preserving the engine a little longer.My 11.2 was with the std intake and crossover too, so a better intake would go a long way also, but also your weight reduction should sh*t it in ALLMTR.
TurboMick Member 52 Member For: 15y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/08/12 09:52 AM Posted 04/08/12 09:52 AM 9.43 @ 146Then bang happened9.94 Standard internals I meant (except valve springs obviously).I wouldnt bother trying it. Rod lets go and puts oil under your rears....not worth it IMO.Gotta agree with ya on that. Wouldn't wanna put it into the wall and write it off just to save building it.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 04/08/12 10:05 AM Posted 04/08/12 10:05 AM yeah I though it went quicker than 9.9 before the bang
rlquik Legacy Donating Member 204 Member For: 17y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: MOUNT MARTHA Posted 04/08/12 10:10 AM Posted 04/08/12 10:10 AM I ran a 10.2@135mph standard bf bottom end!!
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 04/08/12 10:16 AM Posted 04/08/12 10:16 AM f6 = different bottom end 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now