Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Changed my rego sticker and moved it forward a meter

  • Like 1
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Ok I'll reword it lol. Stuck my rego sticker on the original position. And moved the car a meter forward

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Why the big journey? Just so the rust evens out?

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Western Syd
Posted

Rego sticker?

One less thing to worry about in NSW

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yeah tab lol. Even tire shined the lhs

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA
Posted

Went to fit exhaust up last night, and the front muffler back didn't fit up to my twin three inch cats. There was no gas for the mig so I am leaving it till tonight. Needless to say the wife was not happy when she went to here auntys today with no mufflers haha.

  • Like 1
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

LIKE

  • I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside,Melbourne
Posted

just made payment on a set of simmons fr 22 for the f6...cant wait til they arrive!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...