Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: At the lights!
Posted

I guess he/we all will if the weather holds. :)

  • TURBOCHARGED
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MELBOURNE
Posted

na wont be on the hwy just found out my diff has sh*t itself today :(

anyone no a rough price on a 2nd hand diff and a built diff??

  • TURBOCHARGED
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MELBOURNE
Posted

my mate got a truetracs in his car and he said it was about 2g drive in drive out

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

Did the lsd crap itself or the diff gears?

  • THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: At the lights!
Posted (edited)

Sorry to hear bout your diff bro. Needforspeed (Gill) on ford forums is selling a full rear irs assembly for 900 if your interested?

If you want his number let me know and ill sms it to you?

Edited by Ralph Wiggum
  • TURBOCHARGED
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MELBOURNE
Posted

Did the lsd crap itself or the diff gears?

not sure but I got the diff oil changed yesterday because it was so loud and there was alot of metal that came out with the oil its getting more louder ever time I drive it :( I haven't even done a burnout in this car yet lol

  • THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: At the lights!
Posted

I haven't even done a burnout in this car yet lol

hahaha classic!! think I found my new sig. :rofl:

  • Like 2
  • TURBOCHARGED
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MELBOURNE
Posted

Sorry to hear bout your diff bro. Needforspeed (Gill) on ford forums is selling a full rear irs assembly for 900 if your interested?

If you want his number let me know and ill sms it to you?

yeah I have seen that ad but that's out of ba I think the bf diff is different ??

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

BF rear end will fit a BA no problems at all (obviously as long as the ratio is correct)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...