Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted (edited)

I <3 Bananas this, im going to strap 100 paint grenades to my chest and I <3 Bananas all you mofos up.

Team Afghanistan FTW!

Edited by Paulie2256
  • Like 3
  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

So it's certain Aussies against the rest of the world? I'm sure most of you were born here :P

I reckon the teams will work themselves out in the end.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted
Yes he is Adie, pretty sure Mauritius is not in Australia?

So Dre is Mauritian? So am I lol.. We are def gangsters lol..

I would love to come but will have to see closer to the date..

  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Oh and he's half Aussie ;)

Time for the Dre conversation to end though because he's not interested in playing paintball.

I am though :D

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

^^^^^^what Adie said, all names in a hat then teams get drawn to make it fair.

  • FLY-FPV
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Greensborough Vic
Posted

Nar f*ck the wogs go Aussies lol wooooooooooooooooow

  • Italian Stig!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I <3 Bananas this, im going to strap 100 paint grenades to my chest and I <3 Bananas all you mofos up.

Team Afghanistan FTW!

lalalalalalalala KABOOM!!

  • Back Again..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Skips can have you MURA! Gives me a chance to shoot you, haha

Lol what did I ever do? Tonez better play, after all we are probably long lost cousins or something haha! Can't be too many Muratori/Muratore's around haha

  • Italian Stig!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Ill be there Mura, unless a f*cking family function comes up lol that's true we one of a kind surnames we got lmfao

How about boy's Vs Girl's ????

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted (edited)

Everyone vs Adie and you doesn't seem very fair Tony

Edited by _Velocity_
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...