lowroller New Member 15 Member For: 15y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/08/11 06:59 AM Posted 08/08/11 06:59 AM Recently got myself an xr6t magnet ute. My old man bought it from the autions with serious damage to the front end and we fixed it up.For the time being I'm just gonna drive it stock until I decide what I want out of it. It's already more fun to drive than my last car, which was a very sensible thing with good fuel economy, heh.
TXR05 Member 181 Member For: 15y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane QLD Posted 10/08/11 08:26 AM Posted 10/08/11 08:26 AM Hey guys! just picked up my 2005 BA MKII 6 speed manual today. I'm in love! Currently has:- 67,000KM - 20inch MKX wheels- Lowered with King springs- Process West stage 3 intercooler kit- Process west under battery cold air- Bosch 968 42# injectors- Walboro intank fuel pump- Upgraded valve springs- Larger turbo waste gate and actuator- Single 3.5inch exhaust with 5inch high flow cat- Capa flash tuner with 3 settings- NPC 11inch clutch with billet steel flywheelWhen I picked it up, it was running on the 12.5 pound tune ( highest he had. Im now the second owner ) tuned to 313KW at the wheels. I dropped the tune back to 10 pound as it was just too much power for me at the moment, and I couldn't keep traction in 1st 2nd, and I wasn't game for 3rd. It runs so beautiful, and the only thing I found wrong is the cruise control doesn't work or even turn on? Picked her up for $22,000. My brother says I should of paid more!
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/08/11 09:09 AM Posted 10/08/11 09:09 AM Are you pressing the cruise paddle behind the steering wheel first mate?
d-roxman-13 Inactive Members 1 Member For: 15y 1m 23d Posted 10/08/11 09:10 AM Posted 10/08/11 09:10 AM hi guys, new to all this computer stuff, first forum and post ive done,well here goes, hi im damo just brought a 2010 turbo, black manual and with the help of the forum will get this car up to speed quicker then plugging away doin hit and miss, so thanks to you all for all the imput
TXR05 Member 181 Member For: 15y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane QLD Posted 10/08/11 10:05 AM Posted 10/08/11 10:05 AM (edited) Yeah mate. Pushing that, and nothing come up about cruise on the dash. I think the wire on the switch might be bummed.And to add to my list. The ONLY thing I want it to do now, is dose... Like VL dose.. I think the Stock bov is still hooked up. Edited 10/08/11 10:07 AM by vz_commo
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/08/11 10:20 AM Posted 10/08/11 10:20 AM Another quick thing to check is that you're touching the brake pedal at some stage before turning cruise on. If it hasn't seen the brake light circuit in action it won't enable....and You need to pay this thread a visit too commo
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/08/11 10:39 AM Posted 10/08/11 10:39 AM hi guys, new to all this computer stuff, first forum and post ive done,well here goes, hi im damo just brought a 2010 turbo, black manual and with the help of the forum will get this car up to speed quicker then plugging away doin hit and miss, so thanks to you all for all the imputBlack FG's are the Bomb, check out the two link below to get you started. Oh and welcome
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 11/08/11 09:57 AM Posted 11/08/11 09:57 AM Hey guys! just picked up my 2005 BA MKII 6 speed manual today. I'm in love! Sounds like someone has put a lot of effort into doing it properly. Could you see yourself going back to the VZ
TXR05 Member 181 Member For: 15y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane QLD Posted 13/08/11 08:55 AM Posted 13/08/11 08:55 AM No.
evo_x Member 2 Member For: 15y 1m 19d Posted 15/08/11 01:44 AM Posted 15/08/11 01:44 AM Hey guys. I'm new to this site. I don't own a XR6turbo of any sorts but my mate just bought one. It's a 2003 model, white, xr8 bonnet, slotte front rotors and 20" rims. Goes like crazy. Just joined up so I can help him go in the right direction with it.I own a 2008 Mitaubishi Evo X GSR 5 speed manual.Looking for some bigger injectors, fuel pump, turbo and intercooler core and piping for my mates xr6turbo.CheersJase
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now