Dibbley1 Member 3 Member For: 15y 8m 11d Posted 26/01/11 05:35 AM Posted 26/01/11 05:35 AM Hi All, Got my Fg XR6T July '08 - lightning strike silver with 19" special edition alloys. First one in Kalgoorlie WA. Love my car but now it's time to do some upgrades - was looking at starting with the exhaust, any tips? any recommended manufacturers/installers in Perth WA
Turbonator Legacy Donating Member 108 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Posted 26/01/11 06:14 AM Posted 26/01/11 06:14 AM (edited) Welcome to the forum. Before you do anything, check here: Edited 26/01/11 06:15 AM by SAG
TOOQWK Member 5 Member For: 17y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 26/01/11 06:33 AM Posted 26/01/11 06:33 AM Hey guys, TOOQWK here. Back after a while away. Had a ba xr6 turbo with the 5speed manual. Quite a few probes with the car so got traded on a Mitsubishi outlander activ. So I then inherited the wides car, a 2004 ford focus. Surprisingly when the 50th anniversary cars came out she agreed to the xr50 turbo in viper with reversing camera. Now this car is awesome. Had it since September 2010. Minor prob with drivers window staying down and shuddering as the window tried to go further down but the dealer fixed it the same afternoon. 6 days after getting it. Saw the focus there. Had that for 6 years and no probs so was a little worried but nothing since. Love it.
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 28/01/11 10:25 PM Posted 28/01/11 10:25 PM Hi guys. Great site. Got my first decent car a few months back. XR6 Mk2 BF Turbo 2007 ZF 6 Spd Auto. Got an awesome tune from Darren Van Nes (can find on google). Since then I have fitted an AutotecnicA CAI and an HDi GT2 Inter-cooler kit. I'm amazed at the difference the ad-ons make. Tyre frying action from a stand still. Who says turbos are no good for burn-outs?
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 28/01/11 10:47 PM Posted 28/01/11 10:47 PM I was googling XR6 turbo and it came up
daztbo FLY-FPV Legacy Donating Member 474 Member For: 17y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Greensborough Vic Posted 29/01/11 02:57 AM Posted 29/01/11 02:57 AM found out by a mate once I got my turbs said there is heaps of info about mods and machanical issues that can happen and how to repair its saved me a heap of cash so good job great site
Damo_BF Member 20 Member For: 15y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisvegas Posted 29/01/11 03:56 AM Posted 29/01/11 03:56 AM found the site with Google whilst looking for my T. It was this site that pretty well convinced me to change my original thought plan (and budget) of buying a MkII BA and instead bought the more relible 07 BF MkII... And I could not be happier!
BF26TB Member 10 Member For: 15y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Eastern suburbs Syd City Posted 30/01/11 07:20 AM Posted 30/01/11 07:20 AM A friend said some blokes he knows in syd are on this forum and its always the first webpage that come up when I was googling stuff about xr6t's.
rb20rolla Legacy Donating Member 2 Member For: 15y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 31/01/11 02:19 AM Posted 31/01/11 02:19 AM hi everyone, I was on google looking for info on a xr6t turbo for my rb20 the first time I cameacross this site then ended up buying a bf xr6t daliy driver and decided join up so much good infoon here about xr6t's it's a must for any owner.
rb20rolla Legacy Donating Member 2 Member For: 15y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 31/01/11 02:41 AM Posted 31/01/11 02:41 AM hi guy's got an bf xr6t auto just a few week's ago already got a flash tune and suspension.and if you can't tell I have a rb20 corolla with a gt35/40 turbo,5000rpm stall convertoradaptronic ecu and so on so the xr6 is just a daliy driver but I already want to take it down the strip and try for 350kw atw's so I have been bitten by the bug again thank's...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now