New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 13y 3m 2d

Hi All, Got my Fg XR6T July '08 - lightning strike silver with 19" special edition alloys. First one in Kalgoorlie WA. Love my car but now it's time to do some upgrades - was looking at starting with the exhaust, any tips? any recommended manufacturers/installers in Perth WA

• Member For: 15y 6m

Hey guys, TOOQWK here. Back after a while away. Had a ba xr6 turbo with the 5speed manual. Quite a few probes with the car so got traded on a Mitsubishi outlander activ. So I then inherited the wides car, a 2004 ford focus.

Surprisingly when the 50th anniversary cars came out she agreed to the xr50 turbo in viper with reversing camera. Now this car is awesome. Had it since September 2010. Minor prob with drivers window staying down and shuddering as the window tried to go further down but the dealer fixed it the same afternoon. 6 days after getting it. Saw the focus there. Had that for 6 years and no probs so was a little worried but nothing since.

Love it.

• Member For: 13y 3m 10d

Hi guys. Great site. Got my first decent car a few months back. XR6 Mk2 BF Turbo 2007 ZF 6 Spd Auto. Got an awesome tune from Darren Van Nes (can find on google). Since then I have fitted an AutotecnicA CAI and an HDi GT2 Inter-cooler kit. I'm amazed at the difference the ad-ons make. Tyre frying action from a stand still. Who says turbos are no good for burn-outs? :w00t2::3gears:

• FLY-FPV
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m

found out by a mate once I got my turbs said there is heaps of info about mods and machanical issues that can happen and how to repair its saved me a heap of cash so good job great site

• Member For: 13y 4m 5d

found the site with Google whilst looking for my T. It was this site that pretty well convinced me to change my original thought plan (and budget) of buying a MkII BA and instead bought the more relible 07 BF MkII... And I could not be happier!

• Member For: 13y 2m 30d

A friend said some blokes he knows in syd are on this forum and its always the first webpage that come up when I was googling stuff about xr6t's.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 7d

hi everyone, I was on google looking for info on a xr6t turbo for my rb20 the first time I came

across this site then ended up buying a bf xr6t daliy driver and decided join up so much good info

on here about xr6t's it's a must for any owner.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 7d

hi guy's got an bf xr6t auto just a few week's ago already got a flash tune and suspension.

and if you can't tell I have a rb20 corolla with a gt35/40 turbo,5000rpm stall convertor

adaptronic ecu and so on so the xr6 is just a daliy driver but I already want to take it down the strip

and try for 350kw atw's so I have been bitten by the bug again thank's...