Jump to content

New Members Thread


How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,887 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 10d
Posted

A workmate of mine is member and suggested I sign up to become learned. So far so good.

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay QLD
Posted

Hey all I have got a 08 Fg xr6T picked it up about month and a half ago. awsome car big step in power going from a Au 5.0L wagon to the Fg. Car is Red, Auto got 50,000 on the clock.

mods im thinking about doing when I get the $$$$$

process west front mount kit

process west surge tank + 044 pump

process west intake relocation

process west battery relocation

60LB injectors

exhaust (unsure on size 3.5,twin 2.5 or 4in)

actuator mod

flash tuner + tunes

hopefully with these im hoping for 340+RWKW

will browse the forums for some more info thanks Reece

post-40725-127569018378_thumb.jpg

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

Looks good

:roflmbo: and thanks for the donation

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 5d
Posted

Hey guys I thought I would sign up looks like you guys have a pritty good site going on here.

Stay tuned as I will right a thread up on my project.

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Welcome guys.

Greatserman nice ride man, good colour choice toospoton.gif

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 4d
  • Location: Redcliffe
Posted (edited)

Been here a long time, never posted much.

been an LS1 man for many years, both on the forums and been tuning my LS1's and others for a few years now.

looking to get my bum into an XR6T BF in the next few weeks.

look forward to reading a lot more and hopefully getting involved in some local stuff.

Cheers

Dave

( JUST NOTICED I've been here 5 years today )

Edited by OLS108
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 3m 28d
Posted

Hey Guys,

Johnnie here, just bought a New 2009 Dash XR6T Ute a few months back.

Thought I'd come introduce myself, looks like there's some good stuff on these forums.

Cheers.

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

:banghead:

Plenty of info here

Auto manual? options

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...