Jump to content

OLS108

Member
  • Posts

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OLS108

  1. Whats the going rate for a custom tune now days ? I've had my BF XR6T for like 3 years and Just haven't bothered with the tune, its hard to justify the $1200+$600 for the box. I know you get exceptional gains, but I've been down the road with LS1's years ago, paid $1200 for a tune only to see them being done for $400-500 a few years later. **wow, I've been a member here 9+years
  2. Happy Birthday OLS108!

  3. What kind of AFR on boost are you tuned guys running ?
  4. I did mine last weekend, It was actually really easy, just remove your oil filter and air box for the extra room.
  5. I would do that ^^
  6. I have a set of BF XR wheels tyres done 2000k's $800
  7. Mark, do they tune with SCT Xcal ? or something else ? cost ?
  8. Details of said car ? I am looking at BA XR6T's at the moment and don't wanna waste $40 doing a revs check if I can rule the car out. Cheers
  9. I've been looking at buying a shockwave BF, I might look elsewhere.
  10. I am kinda keen on the BF, just waiting for insurance to pay out.
  11. OLS108

    New Members Thread

    Been here a long time, never posted much. been an LS1 man for many years, both on the forums and been tuning my LS1's and others for a few years now. looking to get my bum into an XR6T BF in the next few weeks. look forward to reading a lot more and hopefully getting involved in some local stuff. Cheers Dave ( JUST NOTICED I've been here 5 years today )
  12. Stock LS2's are running 13.3 ish Stock 6.0 Litre ( L76) are running 13.5 this is Not wheels or Motor figures , this is me and my mates cars. But if we are talking Higher speed roll on.. say 80k No V8 is gonna Touch the XR6T
  13. 85,000 , me thinks not
  14. No he didnt ! they said they ahd agreed. this is the statement I got From Larko:Larkham Motor Sport (LMS) will release Mark Winterbottom from his V8 Supercar Championship Series contract with the Gold Coast based team at the end of this season. Winterbottom will contest the final two rounds of the year in his Orrcon Racing Falcon, including this weekend’s Ferodo Triple Challenge, the penultimate round of the Championship at Symmons Plains in Tasmania. LMS owner Mark Larkham says that the departure of Winterbottom is a very amicable one. ”Constructive discussions between LMS and Mark (Winterbottom) throughout the last week have resulted in an amicable departure that was mutually agreed and in the best interest of both parties moving forward,” said Larkham. ”There is nothing more to add as there is simply nothing more to this outcome. “We wish Mark well with his future.” The announcement ends a two-year relationship between LMS and Winterbottom.
  15. just got an e-mail this morning from Larko says that Frosty is going to Leave at the end of the year ! willbe anouced later today.
  16. Hey Bro not all of use Expensive Daewoo owners a f***n like aye bro so dont start that sh*t aight cuz, dont wanna have to get Fully hectic on ya. Sik
  17. Thanks for having Both me And tez at your Dyno day , potty we were both so Under Powered today , Mark said it has a lot to do with the Faster Ramp rate that was setup for the XR6Turbos Tez only pulled 217rwkw but with a car that's pulled 110mph it is certain that it has a lot more then that.Great Number for you guys I ahve a lot more respect for the GREAT T now !!! not that I didnt before, just a qucik Qestion what sort of power are u guys getting with a Tune only ? I think I want one ( 2nd car )
  18. come on guys! Both of us LS1 boys wont make it over 240. I would like to beat at least of XR6 Turbo any stock ones going ?
  19. only one day to go , and dont forget to come say Hi to the Lonely LS1 guys !
  20. On saturdays Gates open at 4:00pm racing From 4:30pm I dont think I can make it , busy Weekend see ya at PT
  21. Tez 82 Told me that he wants to go 14th ! if its OK
  22. I'm sure OLS108 would love to be lucky #13, so I'll volunteer him. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Mate Us LS1 guys dont worry about bad luck ! there are enough Fords around at attract all the Bad luck around, and besides we all know that Power Torque is the Home of LS1's Challange excepted
  23. Good effort Mate, Ive seen a few GT's out at willowbank with breathing Mods and such , most struggle to get into the 13's
  24. I found a Scratch about a Metre Long and 10cm Wide on my Rear Bar about 2cm into the Plastic !!! Lucky its only Plastic and its only costing me $200 to fix it, but it did make me wonder what sort of people would drive away (shaking head)
  25. Yay cant wait until the 27'th , will be good to meet a few guys with TurboCharged cars that arnt Rice boys. Cant wait to go for a ride in someones XR6T modified Beast. see ya soon
×
×
  • Create New...