-
Posts
42 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Reputation
0 Neutral-
Hey guys we've organised a small half day cruise everyone's more than welcome! Sorry bout the last one I sold my old girl :-( Hobart Diverse Cruise 5Th May 2013
-
Wow spewing I sold my girl, that would have been awesome!!
-
Sweet thanks Luke.
-
Hey guys Does anybody know if the dump pipe on a ba Typhoon is the exact same as the dump pipe on a ba xr6 turbo? I need an original dump pipe with same diameter as the standard dump pipe that meets the actual turbo and ive found one that's come off a BA Typhoon but it cant have a larger hole (which would create better flow, but I dont need better flow just original stock flow) Thanks for your help.
-
Is The Falcon Going The Way Of The Dodo?
EPH612 replied to PookeyMaster's topic in General Automotive Talk
Very interesting... some good points.Id like to see 4wd/AWD as an option. On the GTR skylines (4WD) you can add a switch which changes it to the same as the standard GT (RWD). People want choice. Personally the car looks awesome but as CBXRT said ... at what cost? how many models will we loose in the process. -
Is The Falcon Going The Way Of The Dodo?
EPH612 replied to PookeyMaster's topic in General Automotive Talk
So I read in Wheels that the Taurus is on the Horizon. What does everyone think about the new direction? will it happen? will they bring out a turbo charged Taurus? what will become of the current XR range and the F6? Any one got any inside info? -
Hey Edge Congrats on the purchase. Not too many Hobartians on here but great to have another convert. We get together once and a while for a cruise. (see crusise and events tasmania on here) Look forward to seeing you around.
-
Hey Tilvo Yeah Nick and Ben are the two guys running Gt Garage, I heard about them through my mate who has a Purple BA. He recently had his car tuned there paid the Ton ($1k) and has been stowked with it.I went for cruse in the passenger and for 8psi, it's pretty quick. I might be there again soon to have mine re tuned. Gotta get some cash first. Is yours running stock or have u had your tuned? I seen you around Glenorchy, nice ride.
-
cheers, thanks for that.
-
hey Luke so 29 credits for a BA Tune (is that per car, I.e every person who gets there BA tuned have to pay this 29 credits?) is that 2 credits at $96.50 so one credit is $48.25? and if so does that make a BA cost 29 x $48.25... $1399.25?
-
lol, a bit much you think .... you gotta start somewhere and with 56 000kms, and nearly 5k spent since purchase 18 months ago (paid 22k with 32 000kms), manual, sunroof, full leather pack. plus I still know the original owner (mature age business owner) who bought it off the shelf from Ford. well maybe this is a good opportunity to put it out there. Whats it worth if you were the owner, not the buyer lol? http://hobart.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-2003-BA-Ford-XR6-Turbo-Typhoon-badged-W0QQAdIdZ283741295
-
I had 24 k or something in Unique cars but brought it down a bit on Car sales to bout 23K, u know someone whos interested?
-
Hey Meno yeah its up for sale in Unique cars (pretty cheap advertising if anyones selling) wanna probably upgrade to BF mkII or Fg. asking top $$ but no rush to sell, plus still getting it tuned, A1 for whoever wants to inherit the Green machine at only 56 000kms (03 model!!) while im on it if any ones interested I know im in tassie but im prepared to bring it to mainland SA, VIC, NSW for a sale. Hey just a follow up to previous post peeps, Is there any benefit in tunning with SCT as apposed to VCM suit? Hey Bomber I was just re reading your quote and I think I miss enterpreted what you said. Were u saying that $1000 for first time VCM suit tune was expensive or a fair price?
-
Hey guys I only inherited a sh*tty cappa tuner which I think is just about useless now (probably always was). Personally not knowing much about re tune I assumed he would purchase a SCT and do it that way but from what Ratter said VCM Suit might be the way he's going. (cheers for that) I got the 5 speed manual and yeah my mate was totally wrapped. (he kept up with me on the highway starting in second with 4 blokes in the car im running 10psi but actually getting up near 16psi boost issues - runnning rough hence the re tune and his tune was 8psi with a bigger intercooler, alot more responsive, better fuel economy etc) I like the bloke and my gut says its money well spent, was thiking it was abit on the expensive side but then again here in Tassie beggers cant be choosers lol I think theres only 3 tuners and one doesnt want to do it so truck him and the other doesnt really touch fords much so... Go to Melbourne maybe. thatll be around $700 in petrol, accom and the spirit... maybe il stick with him. cheers for that bomber
-
cheers macca.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.