trentlikeshp Member 63 Member For: 14y 8m 6d Posted 25/01/12 10:38 PM Posted 25/01/12 10:38 PM hey guys thought I would show you my new toy.. it was built by a guy who worked at autotech engineering..I bought it basically how it is, with plans for more mods..specs:BA mk11 XR6 ute, BF typhoon engine, built 4sp auto with 2800 stall, shift kit and external cooler.stock turbo (hi flowed with modified waste gate), 4" x force dump pipe to 3 1/2" stainless APS exhaust, APS fmic with cold side piping, APS cold air intake with battery re location kit, APS bov, under drive pulleys, 60 lbs injectors,external oil cooler, PWR alloy radiator and coolant tank, bosch 044 fuel pump with surge tank, AP racing 4 spot brakes with over size slotted rotors, billstein struts (f) billstein shocks ® with adjustable whiteline sway bars all round.. 19" ROH strada 3 piece wheels (staggered)I'm sure there is heaps of stuff I have forgot, but I will post it when I remember it..before I changed the dump pipe it made 330 rwkw (442.5hp) on 15psi..I have not yet had it tuned for the dump pipe because im thinking I might also add a forward facing plenum and larger throttle body.hope you enjoy, and I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to
graham_h Member 39 Member For: 17y 11m 4d Posted 26/01/12 12:52 AM Posted 26/01/12 12:52 AM Just use image shack (google it ) then post the images
Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/01/12 01:34 AM Posted 26/01/12 01:34 AM Should be able to attach them to your reply/post
trentlikeshp Member 63 Member For: 14y 8m 6d Posted 26/01/12 01:35 AM Author Posted 26/01/12 01:35 AM do I need to use a computer to post pics. ?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 26/01/12 04:08 AM Posted 26/01/12 04:08 AM You can get the photobucket app if you have an iPhone.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 26/01/12 12:39 PM Posted 26/01/12 12:39 PM I use Tapatalk on host it on their server...
trentlikeshp Member 63 Member For: 14y 8m 6d Posted 29/01/12 02:27 AM Author Posted 29/01/12 02:27 AM heres some pics of the ute..engine bay.a pic from when I replaced the exhaust side welch plugs.and a pic of the 4" x-force dump pipe I recently fitted.(dump pipe had to be modified quite a bit to line up / fit up with the existing APS cat and full exhaust)
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Male Posted 29/01/12 02:57 AM Posted 29/01/12 02:57 AM nice.. good power for ute mate.. should be fun..
trentlikeshp Member 63 Member For: 14y 8m 6d Posted 29/01/12 03:00 AM Author Posted 29/01/12 03:00 AM yeah it's fun to drive.. doesn't mind lighting up the 285s on the back hahafew more mods to be done, aiming for 500-520 hp at the treads
trentlikeshp Member 63 Member For: 14y 8m 6d Posted 08/02/12 07:29 AM Author Posted 08/02/12 07:29 AM booked in for a custom tune at blacktrack performance on the 20th february.. can't wait
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now