Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/01/12 05:18 AM Posted 05/01/12 05:18 AM (edited) So I think it's time for a bit of a BBQ/Meetup. This wont be a cruise, however I don't doubt those coming from the south will cruise up together.Sausage in bread will probably cost $1/$2 each and may bring a couple of cartons of soft drink at price to cover costs.Whiteman Park 28th Jan. 1PM - ∞NOR MEET/CRUISEMidland Tafe - 11.30AM Meet / Leave at noonhttp://g.co/maps/nws6vSOR MEET/CRUISEMill Point Road Carpark - 12PM Meet / Leave at 12.30http://g.co/maps/wwvbj Edited 25/01/12 09:49 AM by Crashed
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/01/12 10:10 AM Posted 05/01/12 10:10 AM Sounds good
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 06/01/12 12:12 PM Posted 06/01/12 12:12 PM Too easy! Date suits me nicely, busy the weekends before that.
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/01/12 03:58 PM Author Posted 06/01/12 03:58 PM Thought I'd give plenty of notification so we can hopefully see some numbers.Is anyone a vego? If so, I'll arrange to bring a carrot per head. Unfortunately only 1 skin peeler, so it'll have to be shared around.
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 06/01/12 11:35 PM Posted 06/01/12 11:35 PM as usual, put me down, never a guarantee I can make it but I wanna be... that date should be in between darwin and overseas... I hope
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/01/12 12:58 AM Author Posted 11/01/12 12:58 AM Is there any further interest? I was hoping for a few more numbers.I don't want to have to resort to bring a mob of 15 year old girls...
MurdoK Legacy Donating Member 719 Member For: 16y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth,WA Posted 11/01/12 01:37 AM Posted 11/01/12 01:37 AM Sounds. good.ill come along
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/01/12 12:29 PM Posted 11/01/12 12:29 PM The mob of 15yo's was classic!
cobramad Member 824 Member For: 21y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/01/12 01:08 PM Posted 11/01/12 01:08 PM If its family-friendly, I'd like to bring my tribe along for a look see..
Recommended Posts