Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 14/01/12 02:48 PM Posted 14/01/12 02:48 PM If I can get away, I will try to join in the fun...
MX Dave Legacy Donating Member 545 Member For: 15y 5m 23d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/12 03:08 PM Posted 14/01/12 03:08 PM Wish I could afford to drive up, would be good to meet other ford lovers!
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 14/01/12 03:36 PM Posted 14/01/12 03:36 PM Yeah I haven't actually met anyone from here yet, so if I can make it, it should be good.
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 10d Gender: Male Posted 16/01/12 04:30 AM Posted 16/01/12 04:30 AM Hahahaha awesome!Luke, you're out if 15y/o girls show up but you made no mention of not coming should my sausage be on display. Interesting...
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/01/12 04:34 AM Posted 16/01/12 04:34 AM If its family-friendly, I'd like to bring my tribe along for a look see.. All our events are always family friendly mate. Although if Dean's coming its probably best too leave your dog at home....... You know the deal Dean, you don’t need too wait for a special BBQ too get your shrunken little dried up hunk of chorizo out.....
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 10d Gender: Male Posted 16/01/12 08:20 AM Posted 16/01/12 08:20 AM I didn't wait, it's always out
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 16/01/12 10:49 PM Posted 16/01/12 10:49 PM Was that the same fat chick that I scared a few kilo's off that cruze last year? haha, good times.turns out I CAN make it... I get out of this hell hole Darwin on sunday n be in perth next week. yay for all.so do I need to bring a group of girls to fix the sausage fest? (geddit, bbq....saussages...dudes..)And Tom, im still laughing at that burn. quality use of the Fryso who has their hands up?TomLukeDeanSimon... maybe?SteveGrugAaron/ToddKronNinkaMeWalkjaha (sorry, names sliped me)CobramadGordonnot a bad turn up if we all get there.
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/01/12 12:39 AM Author Posted 17/01/12 12:39 AM TomLuke (Cannot commit at this stage)DeanSimon... maybe?SteveGrugAaron/ToddKronNinkaMeWalkjaha (sorry, names sliped me)CobramadGordonKael has said he's down.I've got +2 at this stage.Should be a good day.
XR6T James Member 169 Member For: 15y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Western Australia Posted 17/01/12 12:53 AM Posted 17/01/12 12:53 AM Haha no stress really should change my username but once again I'm James,
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 10d Gender: Male Posted 17/01/12 12:54 AM Posted 17/01/12 12:54 AM I'll be there if I can get my hands on some Ethanol.
Recommended Posts