Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8d
Posted

What sort of power figures will I be looking at with these mods on my FG ute;

PWR stepped intercooler

Coolerworx piping kit

Plazmaman 4" intake

60lb Dekas

Tune

Just wanting to do some base mods before I go all out.

Also, how good is the stock boost system at controlling boost? Is it quite level or does is want to jump up and down ~1psi and taper off toward redline?

Cheers.

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Throw in a high flow cat and you should make over 300

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

if I was u. I be going to Elite auto in Brisbane.. and Gold coast Hi Torque performance for ya tuning mate.. and if u live on the north side of Brisbane. RDP.. they r very good to..

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

What are they tuning with? Have they done many fords? All I remember I'd there Camo fleet.

With those mods, you should really spend the extra couple of hundred on a cat. With that Ild say 315-320. Depends on ECC dyno & tuning too.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Anyone heard much about these guys? Stick to the boys that know their sh*t, Elite, Hi-Torque, RDP and Profile.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...