sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 12/11/12 05:47 AM Posted 12/11/12 05:47 AM you will not recoup your spend on fuel economy. stick with 98 if you are worried about coin
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/11/12 05:49 AM Posted 12/11/12 05:49 AM gilly nar I came done and over it, looking at the next house and it looks like fluff wants to buildd a frikkn mansion on top of a hill so yeh times past lol, on that note ive been ONE of the only fukkrs to push chit to the max .....................iam currently running 22psi , the "fuel thing" wasnt a "keep it on track" thing it was in referance to che's wild outlook on fuel systems.gilly stay with united schotchers is just the same just more $$$ but iam sure ull go the backwards way of finding this out to then join the united camp ( remember the hyperflow debate lol)yeh happy times MShotwire it goes like this plain and simplee85, more power, more fuel, .....................yes if u drive like a grandmah u can save coin just, but I bet u like all us will put your foot down more so it will be more foot,more fuelyes answered a 100 times 80lb dekas and 044 will go over 400 easycheers
Hotwire Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 17y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/11/12 05:58 AM Posted 12/11/12 05:58 AM Ok so can't use cost saving to justify to the mrs BUT performance wise. Worth it?
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Posted 12/11/12 06:00 AM Posted 12/11/12 06:00 AM Safely? My 80lbs are at 90? :/
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 12/11/12 06:02 AM Posted 12/11/12 06:02 AM (edited) I needs moar e85 Edited 12/11/12 06:02 AM by sexual harrassment panda
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/11/12 06:05 AM Posted 12/11/12 06:05 AM Ok so can't use cost saving to justify to the mrs BUT performance wise. Worth it?so hang on uve read this thread and your asking if e85 is worth it performance wise ?oh dear
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/11/12 06:06 AM Posted 12/11/12 06:06 AM Safely? My 80lbs are at 90? :/as said before your car seems very special, has had consistantly low power levels 1
Hotwire Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 17y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/11/12 06:44 AM Posted 12/11/12 06:44 AM To clarify sorry jet, I meant over spending $$ on E85 / fuel setup rather than valve springs waste gate actuator etc.But I've since spoken to Bruce H - little gain to be had without everything I just posted so next round of upgrades is extensive and costly
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/11/12 06:47 AM Posted 12/11/12 06:47 AM ok I see what your on about now , yes it does get to that point sometimes with the mod's
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Posted 12/11/12 07:14 AM Posted 12/11/12 07:14 AM Yeah I seen the live data on the screen it went from 3.5% to 91% duty cycle! Dont no how others milk lots more powahhhh.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now