tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/10/11 04:22 AM Posted 30/10/11 04:22 AM Going to do me biscuitOh. So it hasn't happened yet?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 30/10/11 04:27 AM Posted 30/10/11 04:27 AM some kind of incontinence or penile indiference I'm told
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 30/10/11 04:59 AM Posted 30/10/11 04:59 AM don't start me Trentus , an hourly tirade is not for a family car forum is it ?farkin
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 30/10/11 05:16 AM Author Posted 30/10/11 05:16 AM Well that cleared a few things up. Glad I'm not the only one with that opinion about the labour government and the unions.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/10/11 06:18 AM Posted 30/10/11 06:18 AM Cleared it up? I'm still not certain on Buffy's stance on this to be honest.Can you elaborate further please Jules?
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 30/10/11 08:33 AM Posted 30/10/11 08:33 AM (edited) Reminds me of when Jo bought in the military during the power strikes.We would all love to fly planes. How much fun could you have with high rises these days LOLTough titties I say. Go get a job in the mines like the rest of us poor bastards if you want to earn good coin Edited 30/10/11 08:34 AM by XR09
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 30/10/11 10:41 AM Author Posted 30/10/11 10:41 AM Ha ha I said cleared a few things up not all. I'm with xr09. Come work out the mines if you want good $$$$. And bufoon should have a big rant, makes for good reading.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 30/10/11 07:31 PM Posted 30/10/11 07:31 PM Bit low of Qantas to say all round the world that grounding the fleet was because of industrial action (strike)Been ordered to get back in the air by the gumbyment
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 30/10/11 08:17 PM Posted 30/10/11 08:17 PM incorrect. Unions have finally been instructed to cease industrial action with 21 days to resolve issues beforecompulsory arbitration.Qantas want to be back in the air obviously.Ineptitude by Evans, just staggering. Letters from our 2 most populous states premiers to the federal Govt ignored by Gillard ,In addition fair work Australia only "works" if the minister acts within the power of the act in the national interesthttp://www.dailytele...9-1226180960683
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 30/10/11 09:18 PM Posted 30/10/11 09:18 PM A plea from Joyce to principal Gillard? she didn't return his call."All the poor kids are bullying me, make them stop or I'll take by bat and ball and go home"I reckon the man with a curly wig will end up having the final say in this oneJoyce has a big set of nuts and would make a great poker playerGood news for all of us I reckon, Qantas cops massive bad press, Qantas wants to win over the public and announces massive sale on flights when this is all over
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now