Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rockhampton
Posted

I just threw up in my mouth

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Holly phuck that looks bad.

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

ahh that's the fg ute I originally spotted them on ages ago.

when the sun hits them they fkn blind you

its like someone is shining a mirror at you, really dangerous actually.

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I saw a black VE with the 1 spoke wheels I think it looked sweet, I got a price for my fg I think they lOok good

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yeppoon qld
Posted

I saw those on spoke wheels at bob Jane a couple of weeks ago. Definitely the weirdest wheels I've seen. I wonder how they balance up?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

the-best-rims-ever.jpg

Wheels with ATTITUDE. :newrussian:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

2011-11-05110012crop.jpg

Straight up reminded me of these toys

mobilo-complex.jpgmobilo-racing-car-M2.jpg

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Now they look poxy. Sits nice in the back but.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...