southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 30/05/13 01:54 AM Posted 30/05/13 01:54 AM Got the car back... and its ranining lol.. this isnt good...I took her for a real long drive last night up in the hills! safe to say 1st/2nd gear are useless and even below 3500rpm in 3rd... just keeps spinning! Its a complete handful to handle, and will take a while till I am use to her.anyways! BP cruise tomorrow night! I'll be looking forward to having some decent runs with you all
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 30/05/13 02:26 AM Posted 30/05/13 02:26 AM Cruise ?????? Where can I go to see the cars
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 30/05/13 02:28 AM Posted 30/05/13 02:28 AM BP petrol station on west terrace. usually leave around 8.30-9 and go into the hills. or the island.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 30/05/13 02:40 AM Posted 30/05/13 02:40 AM Might come 4 a drive down to town and have a look if that's OK
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 30/05/13 03:52 AM Posted 30/05/13 03:52 AM for sure mate!
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 31/05/13 04:45 AM Posted 31/05/13 04:45 AM Who's heading out to BP tonight? It might be raining... But that's all part of the fun haha
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/05/13 05:14 AM Posted 31/05/13 05:14 AM Not us
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 31/05/13 06:30 AM Posted 31/05/13 06:30 AM :(
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 31/05/13 06:37 AM Posted 31/05/13 06:37 AM It's been p1ssing down all day up here and even though I only have half the power of the ute, you gotta remember that I'm a bit of a girl....Any more rain and the 'save the river murray levy' will have to be changed to the 'stop murray bridge from flooding levy'. 1
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 04/06/13 02:45 AM Posted 04/06/13 02:45 AM We need a BIG cruise on the ASAP 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now