BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 15/05/13 01:13 PM Posted 15/05/13 01:13 PM Wish I had a video camera to take with me so I could capture some of the runs
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/05/13 09:29 PM Posted 15/05/13 09:29 PM Don't worry I will get them all and poon tube them after
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 15/05/13 11:13 PM Posted 15/05/13 11:13 PM Reaction time doesn't effect et ScottyI thought it did on a street meet? but not on a test n tune when you can leave the line when ever YOU are ready, not the christmas tree.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/05/13 11:15 PM Posted 15/05/13 11:15 PM Even street meets are go when your ready Bracket racing is tree dependant
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 15/05/13 11:25 PM Posted 15/05/13 11:25 PM ok... live and learn. so there is no way a 10 is possible...
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 16/05/13 12:44 AM Posted 16/05/13 12:44 AM sure is. Plant your foot and see what happens hahaha
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/05/13 01:26 AM Posted 16/05/13 01:26 AM Wish for huge head winds that night
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 16/05/13 01:43 AM Posted 16/05/13 01:43 AM Wish I had a video camera to take with me so I could capture some of the runsDon't worry I will get them all and poon tube them afterCheers J@That would be excellent
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 16/05/13 01:54 AM Posted 16/05/13 01:54 AM poooooooooooon tuuuuuuuube
slow6t New Member 17 Member For: 15y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/05/13 11:47 AM Posted 17/05/13 11:47 AM Hey guys. Been around a while now but obviously don't post much. Anyways gonna be at the drags tomorrow night if anyone wants to catch up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now