Prove It Member 198 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Posted 15/09/09 01:57 AM Posted 15/09/09 01:57 AM Haha spoke to sam yesterday n asked him about the flushing out the old trans cooler n he laughed n sed you tell those boys to let me do my job lol I thnk he was a bit offended actually hmm anyways should have it back end this week for the gazzanats cruise Saturday night. I'll be out and I think Jared n the fg f6 is goin toosucks about your trans adrian f*ckin spewin man we both in the same boat great cars when we can actually get to driv them properly
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/09/09 11:07 AM Posted 15/09/09 11:07 AM whadda u mean flush out the old trans cooler/ u dont have 1 didnt we gather that from sat?
Prove It Member 198 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Posted 15/09/09 11:33 AM Posted 15/09/09 11:33 AM I still have the standard one that runs thru the radiator you dickbag
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/09/09 11:45 AM Posted 15/09/09 11:45 AM oh yeh fair call play on well id be a bit worried if u burnt the fluid and hes not flushing it but as he says he does know what hes doing and id trust him I did u my friend are just unlucky like adrianna
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/09/09 12:40 AM Posted 19/09/09 12:40 AM so what do u ladies reckn get another cruise sorted?
SHAUNY Legacy Donating Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/09/09 04:12 AM Posted 19/09/09 04:12 AM Yeah!! lets get another one going
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/09/09 06:25 AM Posted 19/09/09 06:25 AM cool next 1 can be called jets not leading run
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/09/09 11:31 PM Posted 19/09/09 11:31 PM any of u ladies go on the gazzanats cruise?
XROO7 Member 35 Member For: 17y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/09/09 05:17 AM Posted 20/09/09 05:17 AM any of u ladies go on the gazzanats cruise?Yep,I think I was parked next to you.I was in the mercury silver XR6T.Paid my entry and cant wait.You taking yours to the Gazzanats?Will be my 5th one and the first in my Turbo.Sorted out a Skyline lastnight and he asked what boost I was running and told him 4lbs,LOL.He didnt beleive me and called me an expletive.Did anyone catch a glimpse of Jays Arristo on the road.Oh my goodness.
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 20/09/09 05:45 AM Posted 20/09/09 05:45 AM Show and Shine... Cruising days!!!when and where are the next ones coming up boys?keen to go for a spin with some of u lads
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now