ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 30d Gender: Male Posted 26/04/12 12:05 PM Posted 26/04/12 12:05 PM sounds like a great idea but I'll be booked up all day sunday. big night on saturday so will have one hell of a hangover to look after. I've already put my hand up to host a barbie sunday too...but it sounds like more fun if I expain it in smileys =DSat night: yewww weeee YYAAHHHHH YYYEEEEEWWWW Sunday Morning: oh ohhh :alcoholic: oooooohhhhh weeee ugghhh Monday Morning: Yup I'm bored. 1
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 30d Gender: Male Posted 26/04/12 12:07 PM Posted 26/04/12 12:07 PM stupid limit of 10 smileys... I could have made that much more interesting.
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 26/04/12 12:07 PM Posted 26/04/12 12:07 PM (edited) yeh why not friday is good 2 take ya pickFriday night is drinking night Jetters, I don't give that up for anything not even the wifey Edited 26/04/12 12:08 PM by Foon
TOPGHIA Member 25 Member For: 17y 9m 14d Gender: Male Posted 26/04/12 12:20 PM Posted 26/04/12 12:20 PM who wants to go for a hills run next weekend ?iam thinking yesim keen but I will be shotgun in ON DUBS if he takes it out
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/04/12 01:43 AM Posted 27/04/12 01:43 AM lol the other show car mite make an appearance ..........have to hang back abit aparently I was chucking out huge flames last hills run nearly burnt a cv8 lol 1
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 27/04/12 02:01 AM Posted 27/04/12 02:01 AM I like flames Jet, I'll hang behind ya, the Foon's front end is due for a respray soon anyway
on dubs Member 132 Member For: 18y 1m Gender: Male Location: Gawler, SA Posted 27/04/12 03:09 AM Posted 27/04/12 03:09 AM Just have to sell my 19" dark agents..anyone interested? got a price in mind? I'm looking at selling my 20's I'll need something decent to roll around on.
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/04/12 01:20 PM Posted 27/04/12 01:20 PM E85 1
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 27/04/12 01:42 PM Posted 27/04/12 01:42 PM nice!
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 30d Gender: Male Posted 27/04/12 02:06 PM Posted 27/04/12 02:06 PM you'll have to update your sig spoolax
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now